• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Thank you for that. But problem with my mag410 is when I download Smarters pro and when I opened appl i have just username and password i dont have host whete I can put link off the channels.
Contact your reseller/provider to help you out ;) (or contact me via pm)

wworldsc

May 8, 2019
Reseller ID
Wireless29206
hello i am new here,i use this app with an iptv service,working great for weeks ,now in my workplace i have problem ,i can access channels and everything but it wont play,i have several devices so is not the device,something with thw wifi conection,when i change to another wifi no probloem at all,also using the wifi i have problem with,when using another iptv service everything is fine,what can it be,is possible my isp blocked the service?? thanks in advance

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
When you update you have to change the setting to but this is just a new think as been using for years on rapid?

bezimeni

Apr 20, 2019
Live Tv not working for me to. Movies and series work. Channels work in other programms with m3u link. Tryed reinstalling but doen't help.

mayame

Reseller
Jan 27, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
mayame
Same problem for me. Playback Error on live channels. Movies and series work.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
This will help all of you this a video i did for my customers.