• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
guys

what setting you use for watching tv with native subtitles like for example bbc, ?

I am watching with external player VLC but then when subtitles enabled it shows extremely big fonts and stuttering a lot when subtitle text appear , any solution ?

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
guys

what setting you use for watching tv with native subtitles like for example bbc, ?

I am watching with external player VLC but then when subtitles enabled it shows extremely big fonts and stuttering a lot when subtitle text appear , any solution ?
I am talking only for live TV channels which use teletext subtitles, mostly UK channels

FixitFox

Mar 29, 2020
My new LG telly has the Smarters app already installed. I have not been able to add myself as a user, and when I raised a ticket with Smarters support they replied saying they don't work on that app? I don't want to work off a Firestick.
Anyone with experience on this?

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
My new LG telly has the Smarters app already installed. I have not been able to add myself as a user, and when I raised a ticket with Smarters support they replied saying they don't work on that app? I don't want to work off a Firestick.
Anyone with experience on this?
Did you already searched in this forum? Has you had a look on this ? https://iptv.community/forums/lg.107/

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
cant login on LG tv?
Get error login or password every time.
When i use login and password on mobile phone it works????
Can some help me and tell what is wrong?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
cant login on LG tv?
Get error login or password every time.
When i use login and password on mobile phone it works????
Can some help me and tell what is wrong?
Most likely you are using the wrong server adress since its diffrent on Samsung/LG .. However.. We only support Rapid IPTv here. Do you have a valid subscription ?

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
Most likely you are using the wrong server adress since its diffrent on Samsung/LG .. However.. We only support Rapid IPTv here. Do you have a valid subscription ?
Yes i have rapid subscription,

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
yes reseler help me and send username and suport on phone but nothing help
username start with big L.

Panzerfaustmeyer

***VERIFIED RESELLER*** since 2019 @ LOW PRICES!
Reseller
Oct 6, 2019
Sweden
Reseller ID
viptvswe.hitv
Copy/paste ur username in Windows notepad To see What the letters are and if its numbers It Can be tricky sometimes

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
i have tested to log in with big L on android and its work.
But when i put username in notepad its show small L?

spamb

Jan 12, 2017
Reseller ID
spamb
Thanks all for the help. i have loged in now, problem was small L.

Shema

Aug 23, 2020
Reseller ID
Shess
Smarters dont work on LG if installed directly from LG store, The DNS needs to be registered from the provider ( Rapid ) . So i suggest to get an Android TV box and install the app and all is fine ;)
Hi
How can we verify that provider pays or not the dns please?

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Looks like IPTV Smarters Pro has gone from the google play store, correct??? damn!! whats the next best app guys?