• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This section is related to technical issues and support questions regarding SIPTV App on LG TV's.
Feel free to submit your questions in this section in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:

Red5

Dec 13, 2015
Reseller ID
gonzomartins
HI
Does anyone know how to put channels in categories on SSIPTV.because all channels are in one place,and its problem to find any channel.
Did you edit the m3u file? Or do you have the version with options?

pretech

Nov 23, 2015
Reseller ID
pretech
HI
Does anyone know how to put channels in categories on SSIPTV.because all channels are in one place,and its problem to find any channel.
Did you edit the m3u file? Or do you have the version with options?
I used m3u with option,but no categories,all channels are in one place,so its problem tu surf for channels.

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller ID
mirsso
Hi. I'm new here.
I can watch IPTV with both playlists (ts&m3u8/hls) on Android smartphone with Perfect Player app without problems.

But on my LG SmartTV with 2 apps, Smart IPTV and SS IPTV, I can't start only few streams!
Now I can watch Sky Sport HD 1 & 2 DE Sky Sport Austria DE, Sport Digital HD DE, Sky Bundesliga 1 HD DE.
Others are only buffering or show "live" after buffering but no picture.
Strange behaviour. I got errors like "stream error" and today only buffering. I tried different settings like hls on/off with combination MPEG or NC/Auto. I tried also to download hls playlist in .m3u8 format (I changed output=mpegts in =hls) and today m3u-plus playlist. No success. :(
I'm not a rookie, I'm sure to do it right.
Before RapiIPTV I used an another from Bosnia for longer than one year without problems. I'm using it right now again and it's running. But with RAPID list no chance. :(( My friend told me that he has no problems with your playlist and Smart IPTV app but he only installed it on Samsung TVs, not LG. :/
What's the problem?? Encoding, stream format or wrong?

Regards,
Mirsso

jacksoft

Feb 4, 2016
N.West,UK
Hi. I'm new here.
I can watch IPTV with both playlists (ts&m3u8/hls) on Android smartphone with Perfect Player app without problems.

But on my LG SmartTV with 2 apps, Smart IPTV and SS IPTV, I can't start only few streams!
Now I can watch Sky Sport HD 1 & 2 DE Sky Sport Austria DE, Sport Digital HD DE, Sky Bundesliga 1 HD DE.
Others are only buffering or show "live" after buffering but no picture.
Strange behaviour. I got errors like "stream error" and today only buffering. I tried different settings like hls on/off with combination MPEG or NC/Auto. I tried also to download hls playlist in .m3u8 format (I changed output=mpegts in =hls) and today m3u-plus playlist. No success. :(
I'm not a rookie, I'm sure to do it right.
Before RapiIPTV I used an another from Bosnia for longer than one year without problems. I'm using it right now again and it's running. But with RAPID list no chance. :(( My friend told me that he has no problems with your playlist and Smart IPTV app but he only installed it on Samsung TVs, not LG. :/
What's the problem?? Encoding, stream format or wrong?

Regards,
Mirsso

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller ID
mirsso
Jacksoft, what do you want to say? Can you help?
Rapid support has no ideas and say if I have network or firewall problems. And why when I can watch some Sky channels??

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Try to do this insert in your tv network settings manual dns 8.8.8.8 and corispondent ip, netmask, and gataway and try then.
Also before inserting new MPEG list do playlist reset on the site sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* then restart your app upload your list restart your app and try.
Let me know.

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller ID
mirsso
I solved it! :)
I bought an Android box, connect with cabled LAN, install Perfect Player app and had the SAME problem! :dizzy:
On my Galaxy S6 it plays all channels, over WiFi. So I disconnect network cable and connect with WiFi. Voila!
All channels running now. It must be the same problem with my Smart TV... Don't ask me why.

Reactions: malagheto

Samir Berisa

Reseller
Jan 18, 2016
Reseller ID
samirko85
I have the same problem for months now, not sure how to fix it. I tried google dns and all but still the same.

mirso24

Apr 16, 2016
Reseller ID
mirsso
Use WiFi connection! I forgot that I have a cheap and simple switch between TV and router...

Jim

Sep 24, 2016
good afternoon

1st post so sorry if has been asked already, I have installed the smart iptv app and I'm totally confused by it all. I can't seem to find any way of making a playlist or epg I'm not the most tech savvy but will try anything I was hoping to get pretty much all English channels so I can watch the sports and movies and maybe even get rid of my Sky account if poss,

i look forward to your help

thanks
jim

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
good afternoon

1st post so sorry if has been asked already, I have installed the smart iptv app and I'm totally confused by it all. I can't seem to find any way of making a playlist or epg I'm not the most tech savvy but will try anything I was hoping to get pretty much all English channels so I can watch the sports and movies and maybe even get rid of my Sky account if poss,

thanks
jim
Look to my tutorial in the forum. Did you buy subscription ?

Jim

Sep 24, 2016
good afternoon

thanks
jim
I got the free app at the moment as not sure how to use it or make it work not that technically minded lol,

do you have a link link for your tutorial at all?

thanks for your reply

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
good afternoon

thanks
jim
I got the free app at the moment as not sure how to use it or make it work not that technically minded lol,

do you have a link link for your tutorial at all?

thanks for your reply
https://rapidiptv.com/threads/rapidiptv-setup-on-smart-tvs.1185/