• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Sorry I'm having another issue I'm trying to insert the down load script but when I go to edit the section I get options to go to iCloud or insert pictures how can I insert the script address manually I have inserted the Mac code

thanks
Hold a sec, you are doing it in the wrong way you have to go to http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/ and in section Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update you have to insert mac address and m3u line that you have previosly created in your panel, select a country for epg.

Reactions: wwe

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
You are welcome
Sorry I'm having another issue I'm trying to insert the down load script but when I go to edit the section I get options to go to iCloud or insert pictures how can I insert the script address manually I have inserted the Mac code

thanks
Hold a sec, you are doing it in the wrong way you have to go to http://sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******/mylist/ and in section Add external playlist links (URLs), with auto-update you have to insert mac address and m3u line that you have previosly created in your panel, select a country for epg.
Ah silly me all sorted now and up and running thanks for your help

many thanks

Reactions: harryporter

espen alexander

Nov 7, 2016
hi!

im trying an trial at the moment

it works FINE on kodi with PC and on android phone with lazyip APP

But on my LG 65UH950 TV i plays from only a few seconds to minutes and i get just black screen. sometimes it starts again and soon black screen again

i use wifi. i cant not use cable. i tried reading the forums but found no fix.

i have tried other iptv providers WITHOUT problems

so what is wrong? i tried dns 8.8.8.8 without success

Jansson

Jun 23, 2016
Reseller ID
jansson
I have customers that have LG tv and they all ask how to put subtitles on the VOD Movies with subs, anyone knows how?

Reactions: Linard

espen alexander

Nov 7, 2016
downloaded an app called "SS IPTV" on my LG tv and Rapid IPTV works perfekt

so why is it working so bad on smart iptv app?

espen alexander

Nov 7, 2016
when into settings on smart iptv, on "stream player type" changed from WEBOS to NC auto

And it works perfekt!!

problem solved!

Jansson

Jun 23, 2016
Reseller ID
jansson
I just got an email from the admin of siptv, they say LG dont support multi subtitles.. :(

Rogered

Nov 10, 2016
Hi - I have an LG 47LW650S Smart TV. I have installed Smart IPTV and found an m3u Channel List. I have uploaded the channel list as shown in your guide and got the message about "Success! Channels: 233 Groups:1. However when I turn on the app, I see the Channels all showing different "strengths" and select one, It says "connecting" and after a few second comes back with "File not found!", then "Retrying 1" then "File not found" then finally "Cannot Connect". This isn't just on one channel but on all that I have tried so far (about 20). I tried uploading a different, smaller Playlist and got the same.

Any ideas please. This is my first experience of IPTV and I could well be missing something or doing something stupid.

Many TIA

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Hi - I have an LG 47LW650S Smart TV. I have installed Smart IPTV and found an m3u Channel List. I have uploaded the channel list as shown in your guide and got the message about "Success! Channels: 233 Groups:1. However when I turn on the app, I see the Channels all showing different "strengths" and select one, It says "connecting" and after a few second comes back with "File not found!", then "Retrying 1" then "File not found" then finally "Cannot Connect". This isn't just on one channel but on all that I have tried so far (about 20). I tried uploading a different, smaller Playlist and got the same.

Any ideas please. This is my first experience of IPTV and I could well be missing something or doing something stupid.

Many TIA
I think its the list.. try to run it on VLC and see if its works then.

Rogered

Nov 10, 2016
Thanks, I think you are right, it won't open the Channels in VLC. I don't really know what to do now though, when the list uploaded ok I thought that was that. Does it mean I have to try and find other lists that contain what I want, and how do I check that they will work? - Sorry as I said earlier this is my 1st time with IPTV!

Bvdpas

Oct 8, 2016
Netherlands
Thanks, I think you are right, it won't open the Channels in VLC. I don't really know what to do now though, when the list uploaded ok I thought that was that. Does it mean I have to try and find other lists that contain what I want, and how do I check that they will work? - Sorry as I said earlier this is my 1st time with IPTV!
You wont find alot of lists that work online. Its the best to pay for IPTV. You can buy RapidIPTV at rapidiptv.net At Rapid you get daily updated and many channels in HD. You can check the channels at rapidiptv.net/channels

Rogered

Nov 10, 2016
Thanks, I'm only after 3 channels as I have quite good satellite access, so it seems a lot of money to get access to just a few channels, but thanks for your help anyway.

j3wky

Dec 17, 2016
I'm giving this a whirl, fingers crossed because since i renewed my subscription it has been buffering central.

AlexFb1907

Jan 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

My question is: I have a LG tv La476608 smart tv with smart ip tv app running on it, in combination with a smart motion remote control (without buttons for adding subs, coloured buttons etc.)

When i go to VOD multi subs and watch a movie i cannot change the sub. I can enter the menu for the subs but can't change anything. Ive watched videos on youtube; where they say go to the topcorner in the screen or into the menu and select/change the sub, but that doesnt work for me.

Hopefully somebody can help me figure this out.

Btw my preferred sub language is Dutch..

With kind regards