• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

jigsawpade

Mar 15, 2020
Hello everybody i messing with some technical issues and i need your help.I cannot turn on the STB after few hours in standby with the remote. I have to unplug and replug the power to have the device restarted.In the previous portal i hadnt this issue.What i did? i updated my mag 250 to the laterst firmware and i saw this happen.Also i would like to ask you which version of firmware is the most stable and perfect for the mag250? i am waiting for your reply.

P.S. in case you are wondering i have the original mag 250 not a clone one.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hello everybody i messing with some technical issues and i need your help.I cannot turn on the STB after few hours in standby with the remote. I have to unplug and replug the power to have the device restarted.In the previous portal i hadnt this issue.What i did? i updated my mag 250 to the laterst firmware and i saw this happen.Also i would like to ask you which version of firmware is the most stable and perfect for the mag250? i am waiting for your reply.

P.S. in case you are wondering i have the original mag 250 not a clone one.
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

First of .. Do you have a valid Rapid iptv subscription ?

If so.. Please logon to your dashboard and reduce the amount of channels that the MAG250 has to download by removing unwanted countries.

The Mag250 has very limited amount of memory wich means it cant handle a big channellist :)

Reactions: jigsawpade

jigsawpade

Mar 15, 2020
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

First of .. Do you have a valid Rapid iptv subscription ?

If so.. Please logon to your dashboard and reduce the amount of channels that the MAG250 has to download by removing unwanted countries.

The Mag250 has very limited amount of memory wich means it cant handle a big channellist :)
thank you for your quick reply! i bought a subscription from a provider.How can i remove unwanted countries?can you please tell me how can i do it step by step ?

jrcruz

Mar 20, 2020
hello, im trying unbrick a mag250 following pdf, all points was ok until point when we receve info in hyperterminal , afther typing "continue" in gdb a new black windows appear and i check in hyperterminal but no text, anyone know what can be the problem?

joco85

Apr 7, 2020
Hello,

fix with the latest software on the mag250. I'm trying a new portal and get a 50% no charge and then it drops out and the infomir texts while trying to reload ??

Saudi

Jun 18, 2020
Hi, can anyone please advise, I am trying to unblock my MAG250, due to software updates. I have been trying to use the 'imageupdate' on a USB, when I get to the 'Update status' screen it stops and shows 'wrong signature'. Can anyone help please?