• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MAG 256 Help

dancinfeet

Jan 16, 2019
The Box loads and displays the Channel Lists, date & time etc, but when selected Nothing!
Same for Video Club, displays the films but when selected “Server Unavailable”
The latest update (05) is downloaded, but have not received any Informir warning message,
so any ideas / advice I could try. I last used the Box here in Spain in August and was Ok then.
Thanks for looking at this post.

dancinfeet

Jan 16, 2019
I was asking on the Thread first, as I am sure others have had the same problem and come up with the solution, as this was a general issue and could help other Newbies like me in the future. Best

khalakov

Jan 27, 2019
The Box loads and displays the Channel Lists, date & time etc, but when selected Nothing!
Same for Video Club, displays the films but when selected “Server Unavailable”
The latest update (05) is downloaded, but have not received any Informir warning message,
so any ideas / advice I could try. I last used the Box here in Spain in August and was Ok then.
Thanks for looking at this post.
Hi Same problem with all MAG users who updated the firmware. Informir have blocked all IPTV streaming with the latest firmware upgrade. You need to revert to old firmware. The bad news is Informir have deleted all old firmaware from their website. I am afraid you will have to throw your mag and move to Android device to stream iptv channels

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
Hi Same problem with all MAG users who updated the firmware. Informir have blocked all IPTV streaming with the latest firmware upgrade. You need to revert to old firmware. The bad news is Informir have deleted all old firmaware from their website. I am afraid you will have to throw your mag and move to Android device to stream iptv channels
Not true! I used my MAG yesterday without any problems...

khalakov

Jan 27, 2019
That's because either you are using an old firmware (not the updated one August 2018) or your Iptv server hasn't been detected YET by informir

TimJM

Nov 7, 2016
Spain
I have 2.20.05 . This works . Image description is NOBLOCK_256 . date Thu Jul 12 EEST 2018 This works fine .