• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
I am trying to add it to my dashboard. I mean changing the MAC I have for a line to another one.

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
I am trying to add it to my dashboard. I mean changing the MAC I have for a line to another one.
you cant change the mac code of already assigned Line
You will have to create a new line for every new Mac
Unless you have a IPHD S900 box where you can share the Mac code already assigned you can use the same mac in this box

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
Wao, so if I assign a MAC to a line and then that box gets damaged I can not re-assign a different one? That is strange.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Wao, so if I assign a MAC to a line and then that box gets damaged I can not re-assign a different one? That is strange.
Hi.. you can change the mac address..

open you dashboard.. find the mac address you want to change click on it and another window will open... you can change the mac address and save the new one.

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
I tried to do that and was having errors. That the requested DATA does not match. I am sure I had changed a MAC in the past. Could be it is just a hick up in my system

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
A good thing of this provider Rapid is, that you can change on a line a MAC adress as many times you like ;)

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Which vod: German
Device: Mag256

i have 1 client who can´t watch any VOD due to the buffering/freezing.. any tips .. help?? (there´s no problems with TV only VOD)

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
Maybe your clients internet provider is german telekom?
i have 1 client have freezings on romanian channels,but only this client have this problem,its the only one with telekom.

Reactions: dirtydog

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Yes .. Telekom customer.. i´ve other German customers with other providers with no or very little problems.. beschissene Telekom!! I´m going later with another Mag box and my own to eliminate a possible box fault..

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
I made the same in my clients house,first i tryed the 4g network,the box works fine,no freezing,Then i put my own box on the telekom line,the same freezings.

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
I bought the box back from my client,because he cannot use it on his favorite channels.

Coldevil

Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys, I've purchased a magbox 256w and have an issue with sound. The voices are squeaky. This is on live TV and vod.
I have tried with a couple of providers and it's the same.
Mp3s play fine through USB.
I have tried messing with the audio settings but nothing changes.
Can anybody help with this please ?

Reactions: mattc0312

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I have a client who bought a box on Ebay and occasionally the voices sound like Micky Mouse.. the only way to stop this is to restart the box which is a pain.. I´ve tried to help him by installling older firmware then no block software.. none of it has helped.

If you`ve just purchased the box i´d recommend getting it changed.

Sadi

Sep 7, 2017
Very often i need to reboot in the settings for subtitles to load. Is there a setting to make subs always load? Anybody else got this issue?

mattc0312

Aug 11, 2019
I have a MAG 256 box where the sound goes high pitched (like a chipmunk) when changing channels. I have to remove power from the box and reboot the router (running expressvpn) to fully clear it. However soon as i change the channel again it does it again. Any ideas of how to fix the issue?

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
One of my clients had the same problem.. we tried using older software from different sources .. works reset etc and nothing helped.. box was sold on Ebay as defect and a new 324 was bought.. problem has not appeared on the new box so there must have been a fault in the box

mattc0312

Aug 11, 2019
Hi guys, I've purchased a magbox 256w and have an issue with sound. The voices are squeaky. This is on live TV and vod.
I have tried with a couple of providers and it's the same.
Mp3s play fine through USB.
I have tried messing with the audio settings but nothing changes.
Can anybody help with this please ?

Cockerdog

Aug 16, 2019
When I connect a MAG256 to my Samsung TV it loads up and works sometimes but other times I just get a blue screen for a while before going back to the picture again.
Has anyone else had similar issues?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
When I connect a MAG256 to my Samsung TV it loads up and works sometimes but other times I just get a blue screen for a while before going back to the picture again.
Has anyone else had similar issues?
Please remove countries from the list that you dont need using your dashboard . This is done in order to free up memory :)