• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Rocky Shah

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
I am getting this also with a customer, i added mac to stbemu and its fine, but on the physical mag still blocked. tried usual change pass and remove/add mac
Has the client given you the right Mac Code?
The person before had the same problems and his friend had given WRONG MAC CODE
O
nce he changed it to the right Mac Code its working fine
This is wonderful THE RESELLER doesn't even apreciate us helping them (evan a small message wether it helped them or not would have meant a lot to us trying to help) seems like they are very quick to ask, but never to appreciate us :(

L

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah make sure to take the mac from device info NOT from network settings.

D

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
All, I am trying to add a new MAG and getting the error message that the requested DATA does not match? Any idea why?

Rocky Shah

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
All, I am trying to add a new MAG and getting the error message that the requested DATA does not match? Any idea why?
Hi damasius25 where are you trying to add the Mag?
and what format?

D

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
I am trying to add it to my dashboard. I mean changing the MAC I have for a line to another one.

Rocky Shah

Rocky Shah

Apr 21, 2017
I am trying to add it to my dashboard. I mean changing the MAC I have for a line to another one.
you cant change the mac code of already assigned Line
You will have to create a new line for every new Mac
Unless you have a IPHD S900 box where you can share the Mac code already assigned you can use the same mac in this box

D

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
Wao, so if I assign a MAC to a line and then that box gets damaged I can not re-assign a different one? That is strange.

Kielbear

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Wao, so if I assign a MAC to a line and then that box gets damaged I can not re-assign a different one? That is strange.
Hi.. you can change the mac address..

open you dashboard.. find the mac address you want to change click on it and another window will open... you can change the mac address and save the new one.

D

damasius25

Reseller
Jun 6, 2016
Reseller ID
damasius25
I tried to do that and was having errors. That the requested DATA does not match. I am sure I had changed a MAC in the past. Could be it is just a hick up in my system

Sandrito

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Spain
Reseller ID
Sandrito
A good thing of this provider Rapid is, that you can change on a line a MAC adress as many times you like ;)

Kielbear

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Which vod: German
Device: Mag256

i have 1 client who can´t watch any VOD due to the buffering/freezing.. any tips .. help?? (there´s no problems with TV only VOD)

M

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
Maybe your clients internet provider is german telekom?
i have 1 client have freezings on romanian channels,but only this client have this problem,its the only one with telekom.

Reactions: dirtydog
Kielbear

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Yes .. Telekom customer.. i´ve other German customers with other providers with no or very little problems.. beschissene Telekom!! I´m going later with another Mag box and my own to eliminate a possible box fault..

M

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
I made the same in my clients house,first i tryed the 4g network,the box works fine,no freezing,Then i put my own box on the telekom line,the same freezings.

M

Mandaue

Feb 13, 2019
Reseller ID
JRF IPTV
I bought the box back from my client,because he cannot use it on his favorite channels.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IPTV Community MAG 351/352 7
IPTV Community Formuler Z7+ 81
IPTV Community MAG Device 193
IPTV Community Nvidia Shield 27
IPTV Community MAG 410 84