• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Ghostriderdxb

Jan 22, 2019
I have redownloaded the firmware and updated it couple of times but the issue still persist. As soon as the progress bar for loading the iptv portal appears on screen it gives me this firmware update error. I reached out to informir but they said i need to check with my iptv provider as the issue is from there side.I have also reached out to my iptv provider but havent got any response yet. Everything was fine with mag256 untill it died one day and i got mag 324 as replacement.Thank you for your support.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Who is your provider?

Have you spoken to your reseller?

It could be if your not using Rapid that your Provider is running a very old version of the Stalker Portal. For example 4.8.xx.

5??? is the newest . i can´t remember the exact number.... The provider will / should have to update to a newer Stalker version.. if they don´t i think it wil not work.

Ghostriderdxb

Jan 22, 2019
I am subscribed to ipguys through iptv''''''****.I am sorry what is rapid? And how can i check the portal version of the provider. I have emailed the provider but no reply yet. Do you suggest trying ipguys iptv from other provider? Currently i subscribed for 3 months so i guess thats down the drain now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Rapid is the iptv provider who´s forum your using. Completely different to ipguys.

i´ll pm you more info

salimouf

Sep 28, 2016
Hey I'm having an issue with my Mag 254, since a couple of days everything is moving very slow and the channel plays a little then box resets. I thought this has to do with infomir blocking so I factory reset, turned off auto update then reloaded rapid portal, it worked for a couple of days but it's back to slow and rebooting device after watching a channel. Please help? is there a new rapid link for mag boxes? or what should id o?

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I have a client who bought a Mag256 on Ebay.. somedays he doesn´t have a problem on other days the tone changes from normal to where everyone speaks like Mickey mouse or in a sqeaky voice.. the only way to get rid of this is to pull the plug and start again.. he´s tried booting from Nand1 or 2.. a factory reset but nothing helps.. i´ve tried Google but didn´t find anything.. anyone any idee´s

Thanks

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone having problems with the mag 322 loading a black screen? Even with only 7 bouquets?

BaDWeeD

Jan 20, 2017
Yes, but only with one so my guess it's just gone bad.
Tried various firmware, same result.
Different MAG 322 and it works every time.
So I'm checking warranty claim with Infomir.
We'll see if they have any ideas apart from everything I've tried so far.

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
I just got a new one and the same problem!

Works flawlessly with other service

Emil Larsson

Jan 3, 2018
Sweden
I have some customers reporting black screens and one box resets to factory settings some times so he has to put in the portal URL everytime.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
No,this is not from Infomir as I know

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex

Hans23

Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I have some m3u file in a usb stick and I attach the stick to Mag 324 w2. I go to internal portal -> Home Media and then select the m3u file to load the channels. Once its successful, I go to IPTV channels app and when I click on it, it takes a long time and I cannot use the remote to change something or stop the import of channels. I will have to wait and finally comes up with the channel list. Now the box is completely frozen. I cannot do anything on the remote or shutdown using the power button on the box. I will have to disconnect the power and reboot.
What is wrong? Will the new release 2.20.09-r4 help solve this problem?

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Hi, I have some m3u file in a usb stick and I attach the stick to Mag 324 w2. I go to internal portal -> Home Media and then select the m3u file to load the channels. Once its successful, I go to IPTV channels app and when I click on it, it takes a long time and I cannot use the remote to change something or stop the import of channels. I will have to wait and finally comes up with the channel list. Now the box is completely frozen. I cannot do anything on the remote or shutdown using the power button on the box. I will have to disconnect the power and reboot.
What is wrong? Will the new release 2.20.09-r4 help solve this problem?
That's not the best way to use the service on a mag box. You should use the noblock firmware and then enter the portal adress, so when you start the box it connects automatically.

Hans23

Oct 1, 2019
Hi DGP,
Thanks for responding and pointing me towards noblock firmware. I was contacting Infomir support about this issue and they resolved the issue for me. They asked me to clear user data, do a system reset and update the software to the latest. This resolved my issues.
I do have a subscribed service for some channels and was trying to see If I could load my own channel list as additional channels via the internal tv app.
I will take a look at noblock and see if it does anything better than what I currently have.