• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Madz

Reseller
Jan 15, 2017
iptvboy.com
Reseller ID
wissamyamout
Hi, one of my clients tried to factory reset his box and it says wrong digital signature .. and something about image what should he do?
I fixed the wrong digital signature by resetting it from the Upgrade tools
- Unplug the box
- Press menu on the remote then plugin when holding the menu button until the blue screen comes with options
- Go into upgrade tools
- set / reset Operator's key
- have an image ready in usb
- then upgrade software by usb

Madz

Reseller
Jan 15, 2017
iptvboy.com
Reseller ID
wissamyamout
Does anyone has a mag256 older firmware by any chance? the latest firmware resulted to having no sound I need to downgrade but cant find any old versions online.

Rasim1970

Nov 6, 2018
OK, don't worry, it's no problem :)
Just go to embedded portal, then Settings -> System settings -> Device info. Please send me photo of this screen (of course cover MAC address and serial number ;) ).
I have the some probleem. Please help
Vendor is teletec
Hardware version is 2.6-IB-00
Active bank is bank 1
Image version is 218
Image discription is smartbox_v1254
Image date is wed May 4 10:01:46 CDT 2016
RootFS version is 0.2.18-r14 254 fri Jan 15 15:32:00 EET 2016

Martinccv

Nov 6, 2018
I have 349w3 and it is working with sub. Problem is that sometimes it is having problems when loading the portal. Just hangs while loading and it is very annoying. And I also only can power off it manually, not with the remote control. Any idea?

Vehbija

Aug 29, 2017
xnuiptv.com
Reseller ID
Vehbija
I have 349w3 and it is working with sub. Problem is that sometimes it is having problems when loading the portal. Just hangs while loading and it is very annoying. And I also only can power off it manually, not with the remote control. Any idea?
1/Settings
2/Go to the inner portal
3/Off

Work 100% ;)

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Did you find an answer to this as I am getting this error on 2 clients both in the Uk using mag boxes and different internet providers

Thanks

Cherub

Nov 29, 2018
Hi, I have a mag box 254 and every iptv provider I've used doesn't allow me to use the record and reminder functions. Does anyone know of a provider that'll allow them to work? Also I like the black stalker portal theme, but most providers have blue, how do I change it? Thanks ☺

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
i want the blank more modern stalker theme too, its a shame they dont get it :(

john3690

Dec 9, 2018
I have a mag254 registered with an iptv provider, I lost the portal settings and can't get a reply for help, how can Inde -register the box to sign up with another. John

Bruce Hand

Dec 9, 2018
Reseller ID
esso5000
I have a mag254 registered with an iptv provider, I lost the portal settings and can't get a reply for help, how can Inde -register the box to sign up with another. John
Hello just change your MAC address last 2 numbers and re register with a different provider. It is presently locked to the previous provider