• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sandrito

IPTVexpert
Reseller
Nov 8, 2017
Reseller ID
Sandrito
Yes this would be fine, if this would work also with the MAG. I have the same problem and I hope it will be fixed soon.

Reactions: uriX

dudenl

Jan 27, 2017
Reseller ID
dudenl
A client of mine is a real noob.
Can't tell me the device or software. Only get messages from him: not working, error, etc
Asked him for pics but he is realy bad in English and sending the info.

He send this pic of his error and firmware. Who recognizes the firmware? Wich device is it?
He thought it was a MAG...

Mite1200

Quality reseller since 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Austria
Reseller ID
MITE-IPTV
That's not a MAG. Maybe some weird Stalker version which usually requires login. But if it is, it isn't compatible with Rapid atm anyway.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
How can i add epg for ex. US channel on my magdevices ?
Hello,
on MAG devices you will get automatically EPG from the server. So you do not need to add any extra link for EPG
Regards,

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
Hello,
My MAG 250 box broke down.
I want to buy a new one. Can I just remove the old mag box registration from IPTV Stack and add the new one (with different MAC address) ?
Thank you in advance.

shadox

Entertainment on your terms!
May 24, 2017
yes this is possible to do in your dashboard, or contact your reseller if you don't have dashboard access. :)

snutteb

Reseller
Oct 31, 2016
Sweden
Reseller ID
Snutteb
Cant get Mag 349 work, get STB blocked even if macadress is allowed in Dashbord??

Nobby78

Jul 1, 2018
Hi folks,

I’ve recently purchased a MAG 322. I use a Denon X4200W and a BenQ projector with wireless kit instead of wired. The video works fine connected directly to the projector (or tv), but when run through the AVR, I can’t get the video playing. Audio starts if I accidentally manage to play the tv so it’s a video only issue.

Has as anyone else experienced the same issue? I’ve played with the video settings of my AVR, but can’t solve it. It seems the video channel through the AVR is the issue. That or the wireless kit.

Any suggestions welcome. Infomir simply told me that the box isn’t compatible with projectors. Even after advising that direct connnection from box to projector is fine.

Thanks.

DAVID A CLORE

Feb 6, 2018
when i plug in my mag254 it starts to load ,the loading bar moves across the page 1 time then freezs ,about 30 seconds later the screen goes blank and a little window pops up saying,,Please change source resolutions and this is all it does can someone help me with this

Teve Support

Jul 3, 2018
Reseller ID
MyTeve
Hi guys

Is it possible for you to update the EPG for Mag boxes?

I believe it is incomplete. Many of the Nordic channels have no EPG at all. And I see that other countries also have missing EPG.

This is more or less a Need-to-have in 2018 so can you please check this asap?

Thank you very, very much for your hard work and efforts.