• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to MAG issues and technical problems around this particular device. If you run into any obstacles and require assistance with your MAG device, you can ask your questions in this section and get help from other community members.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nonid

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Seems a device common for turkish/arab market with a user/pass and sold with a sub, guess some provider with some specific market.

It does not work on Stalker/MAG, seems to have its own settings for user/pass/

Check the video how he sets up

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Seems a device common for turkish/arab market with a user/pass and sold with a sub, guess some provider with some specific market.

hi jaha , yeah you seem to be right, i was not sure cause there was written server... and i thought that maybe you can fill in the our portal als server

but thank you a lot for your help :)

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
yeah and now when i watch again, i see that with the usercode, so you are right for sure

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016

So this is a sandbox?

happyhotspur

Feb 17, 2018
I've seen a few reviews of the Mag410 but am not sure if its a better box than my current 256
What do people on here think?

Settopboxen.TV

Dec 7, 2017
Reseller ID
settopboxen
Hi there,

One of my clients got a brand new 322 box and ofcourse I configured the box for him like always.
But with his box sometimes the settings disappeared in portal interface and we have no clue why?!

Anybody got similar experiences or does anyone know why this is?

Thanks,

Team SettopboxenTV

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi there,

One of my clients got a brand new 322 box and ofcourse I configured the box for him like always.
But with his box sometimes the settings disappeared in portal interface and we have no clue why?!

Thanks,

Team SettopboxenTV
what precisely disappeared in box,portal or

Settopboxen.TV

Dec 7, 2017
Reseller ID
settopboxen
Normally in the main view you got the next options:

- mediabrowser
- tv
- videoclub
- radio
- youtube
- settings
- user info

On this box the Settings option is not shown

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Normally in the main view you got the next options:

- mediabrowser
- tv
- videoclub
- radio
- youtube
- settings
- user info

On this box the Settings option is not shown
maybe he got before iptv from another provider or he buy box with iptv list on box so that "provider" could put pass on box,but he can try to reset box on factory settings

nickmeister

Mar 10, 2018
Hi all,

Complete newbie here, currently watch IPTV with a paid sub using a android smart tv box and Kodi. I’ve seen Mag boxes mentioned in many forums and wondered what the differences/advantages may be over an android box for IPTV? Ideally I would like to have an EPG guide built in to make it easier, can this be done with Mag? Also which box would be recommended please?

deltagsm

Jul 25, 2016
Reseller ID
deltagsm
Have also had the Setting dissapear from Main Menu on new mag 322.
I just simply reset the box either by holding in button on back for 20secs
or you can reset it in bios also and has been fine since.

Hi there,

Thanks,

Team SettopboxenTV

m rizi

Oct 22, 2017
hi
i wonder if anybody have Mag 351 and can help me Operating system say Android TV(optional) possible how to do that i searched every where but still not find answer please if some one can help me with that ?

thanks

Reactions: uriX

motomax

May 8, 2017
Hi, first of all, no i dont want to use anything else, the stalker portal has the best working subtitles on most channels working, BUT its always OFF.

How do I force it to be ALWAYS ON.

For m3u, there are settings that work, and many channels have subtitles on as default, but there are many channels there subs dont work in m3u mode but work ok in stalker mode.

The big issue I have is that using mag 254 in m3u mode sucks so bad that i want to kill myself. Also stalker mode in tvip s410 also is unbearable, soo slow. I persoinally use m3u mode on the tvip box and thinks its rather fast and im happy enouth with it, but my parents NEED susbibltes on all channels (where it exist), so they are forces to use a mag box with stalker. I chose the 254 since a saw/read that 256 had issues with subtitles.
But why the hell cant I force subtitles to be always on?
It must be a stalker setting, and not something the box can fix, or what do you think?

If anyone have a solution I know there are several hundreds of people who has the same issue and would be happy if there is a fix.

But the most annoying thing is that 3-4 months ago, they where always on, on the mag 254 box!!
So either there is a fw update that broke this or the stalker portal changes something. Anyone know which?

/M

Bilal

Jan 23, 2017
Reseller ID
bilalbekim
Hello, it's not possible to not see bouquets that are not activated like in Smart IPTV, ProgTV, ...
In mag you see all bouquet and the bouquets that nore activated is with 0 channel inside.

Reactions: uriX