• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

bosher

Nov 28, 2017
Settings->Advanced->Groups management mode
place the channel you want i an new or exsiting group.

owi

Jan 20, 2017
Spain
Reseller ID
owi
If you use Iptv Extreme instead, then you can choose/swap playlist. And it's a very good player with dvb subtitles and teletext subtitles if you want to have subtitles working as well.

Reactions: galitone

galitone

I aim to please.
Nov 14, 2016
Reseller ID
InfernoIPTV
If you use Iptv Extreme instead, then you can choose/swap playlist. And it's a very good player with dvb subtitles and teletext subtitles if you want to have subtitles working as well.
Yes, IPTV Extreme will do that, and a whole lot more than PP, but @Sparks56 was asking specifically about multi playlist in PP, to which he was initially given a wrong answer.
It's supported. Reference from dev. here http://niklabs.com/forums/topic/multiple-m3u-link/as posted earlier.

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
I use perfect player .Where can I see what version I have.
How do I update?
regards
You can see in app settings or if you go to android apps and choose perfect player app in the app list its written what version. You can update from google play or download .apk

Wilhelm

Dec 28, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
syon777
I think, that his problem is to sort the channels in the groups. For example channel 6 on the first place. I cant find this option in my app as well.

sorry for my bad english....

Richard Lindholm

Dec 25, 2017
Sweden
Does anybody have a solution, to get missing subtitles on some channels?
Can`t figure it out, missing subs on some of the CMore SE channels, Viasat SE and History

kapdtv

Jan 10, 2018
Reseller ID
kapdtv
It seems that if you set it at HW+ it scales automatically to HW.

MaestroEric

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, i run Perfect player (paid version) on my X96 with andoid 6.0
I run it with wired internet on a 150 m/bit line.
Since i would like to use subtitles and like the faster zapping with hw+ deviser option, i would like to use that.
But my problem is that many HD channels does not play any sound with hw+ decoder option on, and some FHD channels wount play at all.
Is there any way to fix that? For example, can i program this channels to stream in hw, and all others in hw+?

Christopher Latham

Nov 4, 2017
On my Samsung tablet I have tried everything but I cannot tab left or right on country groups it just stays on all channels, can you help?

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
Uninstall and reinstall again, have had same issue a few times, sadly a pretty poorly coded app.