• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
I have an issue with channels back option, when I open channel A and then channel B, If I will come back to channel A its almost every time not working, only after 1 min its working. I used both M3u with option and without, and ts, not changing anything.
Chnage the Decoder setting: Softwar or hardware ... for me HW+ is working best

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Do you use any swizch or something in the connection?
Once i had same issues but the reason was, i had a switch with manually port adjustment .. after i didn't use the switch .. the perfomances become better.

Davinci1979

Oct 4, 2019
Yes, Im using router, but I have cable connection. I even changed router - its better but not great. So I came back to siptv app and its the same. So seems to be my net settings. But I dont know where to look. If you can kindly help me with direction. Second thing, is there on Android TV app way to clear cache every period of time. When app is working longer than couple hours it is starting to buffer too much.

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
hmm that sounds like your internet connection ist to low. What connection do you have? Make also a speedtest to see how your actuall speed is

Davinci1979

Oct 4, 2019
its stable 90mbits, my connection does not changed. And problem started to occur. I even changed router to much more stable Asus. So it is unlikely internet connection. If any I will check it in March on much better connection aprox 750mbit. Also cable, also stable.

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Your perfect player is running on which device? If you have a setop box than try to install IPTV app on your smart tv and try this...

My connection is over 130 mbit and box is running with wlan, was bad first time but than i changed the the Frequence from 2,4 to 5 Ghz and the connection improved

panamahat

Feb 16, 2019
Hi, Looking for help with Multiple Audio Channels in Perfect Player on Streams like ITV UK.
I'm not seeing the option to choose between Channel 1 or Channel 2 where provided.
If I select the same channel on VLC I can choose between the 2 audio channels.

I've tried all 4 decoders, Native, Hardware, Software and HW+

Running on Google Chromecast with Google TV

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Hi, Looking for help with Multiple Audio Channels in Perfect Player on Streams like ITV UK.
I'm not seeing the option to choose between Channel 1 or Channel 2 where provided.
If I select the same channel on VLC I can choose between the 2 audio channels.

I've tried all 4 decoders, Native, Hardware, Software and HW+

Running on Google Chromecast with Google TV
When you watch a channel click then on the menu icon of the remote (three lines icon). A new menu opens, there you can select the audio channel as far as i know

Reactions: Nonid

panamahat

Feb 16, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion not sure what menu item you're referring to. I am using the new Google Chromecast with Google TV, usually, and it works on my other chromecast with google tv located elsewhere in my house, i can short press the channel im watching which brings up a menu which in it has the channel options menu where normally I can adjust aspect ratio/zoom/audio track/audio shift and subtitles. There used to be, under audio track the option to choose between channel 1 audio and channel 2 audio. Today, I noticed this option simply has one channel of audio which labelled "und".

Reactions: Muni