Perfect Player Technical Issues and Support

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Dear users, we are aware of the current issues and our engineers are working around the clock to fix the channel opening time and bring higher stability to your service.
P

pista18

Dec 7, 2016
Croatia
Do have the same problem with the sound in most 4K in movies section in Perfect Player.
With STB emu No problems at all, but then again I can't add subs, with Perfect Player I can.
Help is appreciated, greetings
Change decoder to HW+.

R

Rach_Agius

Sep 1, 2019
Malta
Hi everyone,
I'm using Perfect Player on a Q+ smart tv box (Android 9.0) and every time we're watching live TV, the app is closing down and going back to the home screen after 5 to 10 mins. This doesn't happen when we're watching movies though. Any thoughts on what is going on and how (if) it can be fixed?

Scasuro

Scasuro

Reseller
Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys
I dont know why but I have an anoying problem. After switching channels I have a delay for about 5-10 seconds...2 weeks ago this problem doesnt exist...I tried a different player like GSE or Kodi but still same issue. Try it at another place (parents house) and still same issue

Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Next Level Super reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
Hey guys
I dont know why but I have an anoying problem. After switching channels I have a delay for about 5-10 seconds...2 weeks ago this problem doesnt exist...I tried a different player like GSE or Kodi but still same issue. Try it at another place (parents house) and still same issue
This is general for any app atm.. Not an issue on your side. Just hang tight and it wil get resolved ;)

ChrisNeroKing

ChrisNeroKing

Oct 3, 2019
I’m new to Android TV boxes, IPTV, Perfect Player & all. I have no idea how any of it truly works.

Why do all of my channels work just fine except for this one channel that I really want to watch. It buffers and then shows the red circle and doesn’t play. Can someone help?

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
I’m new to Android TV boxes, IPTV, Perfect Player & all. I have no idea how any of it truly works.

Why do all of my channels work just fine except for this one channel that I really want to watch. It buffers and then shows the red circle and doesn’t play. Can someone help?
There are still some single channels which needs to be fixed but technical team is working on it and I expect to get everything fixed soon...

Last edited:
M

Mik

Dec 6, 2017
Hi I am using Perfect player, but cannot get the EPG to work at all. I did paste that link correctly, what am i doing wrong?