• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Perfect Player 1.4.9 beta1
Change log v1.4.9b1:
  • Added voice channel search option (Full version feature)
    • “Right” key press when cursor is on “Search channel” item in channels list context menu
    • “Left” key press in “Search channel” window
    • Tap on title of “Search channel” window
    • “Green” key press
  • Added “Info bar timeout” option (Full version feature)
    Please, report if you notice the option translation errors
    Settings->GUI->Info bar timeout
  • Added “Blue” key handling (acts as “Exit”)
  • Bugfixes
PerfectPlayer-1.4.9b1.apk

Reactions: Sense

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Perfect Player 1.4.9 released
Change log v1.4.9:
  • Added voice channel search option (Full version feature)
    • “Right” key press when cursor is on “Search channel” item in channels list context menu
    • “Left” key press in “Search channel” window
    • Tap on title of “Search channel” window
    • “Green” key press
  • Added “Info bar timeout” option (Full version feature)
  • Added “Blue” key handling (acts as “Exit”)
  • Bugfixes
PerfectPlayer-1.4.9.apk

Reactions: Nonid

Francisco Barros

Dec 4, 2015
Hi,
used perfect player for a long time on my shield but stopped working.
I uninstalled it a couple of time, reset to defaults and tried 3 different lines.
"Playlist downloaded 0/10009" no channels. The same 3 lines work on SIPTV, GSE PLAYER and VLV.

Any ideas...

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Are you using the official Perfect Player app?

Did you try a factory reset?

scaleu

Nov 20, 2018
Hello, i'm new on this forum and i hope you can help me. Since 2 weeks i am using Perfect Player for IPTV.
It's works great, however since a couple of days there is no sound anymore on some channels. Most on the FHD channels.
Searching on Google and Youtube has not give me the right solution, so i hope you can help me.

FiyiK

Contact for Reseller Panels
Premium Member
Reseller
Jan 14, 2017
xs4iptv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
StarScreaM
Did you change your decode method to Hardware in the settings of Perfect Player?
PP uses decoding methods while other apps use the right settings automatically. Try a different app and check if the sound problem persists OR check your PP settings and change the decode settings.

JayOne23

Dec 6, 2018
I have a TVIP S-Box v4.10 Mediaplayer. I am currently unable to use my subscription as M3U urls are no longer provided, and I have no access to the Perfect Player or IPTV Smarter apps (I have downloaded these onto an SD card and inserted into the mediaplayer, which has been successful in providing access to the storage, but does not allow me to open the apps)

Is any specific action required in order that apps can be accessed through the v4.10 Mediaplayer?

JayOne23

Dec 6, 2018
I have a TVIP S-Box v4.10 Mediaplayer. I am currently unable to use my subscription as M3U urls are no longer provided, and I have no access to the Perfect Player or IPTV Smarter apps (I have downloaded these onto an SD card and inserted into the mediaplayer, which has been successful in providing access to the storage, but does not allow me to open the apps)

Is any specific action required in order that apps can be accessed through the v4.10 Mediaplayer?
Thanks in advance for any response - any advice is greatly appreciated!

Aarde

Dec 11, 2018
Help, some channels just keep repeating the same image in 20 seconds, it's an endless loop and I have no clue how to stop it

RyggLukt

Jun 10, 2017
Perfect Player 1.5.0 beta1
Change log v1.5.0b1:
  • Improved Xtream-Codes support (change playlist format from “M3U” to “XC” in Settings->General->Playlist->XC)
    • IPTV (Live streams)
    • VOD (Movies)
    • Series
    • Catchup icon is displayed on those channels that have catchup available
  • Added the ability to resume catchup playback from the last stop position
PerfectPlayer-1.5.0b1.apk