• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Rach_Agius

Sep 1, 2019
Malta
Hi everyone,
I'm using Perfect Player on a Q+ smart tv box (Android 9.0) and every time we're watching live TV, the app is closing down and going back to the home screen after 5 to 10 mins. This doesn't happen when we're watching movies though. Any thoughts on what is going on and how (if) it can be fixed?

Scasuro

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys
I dont know why but I have an anoying problem. After switching channels I have a delay for about 5-10 seconds...2 weeks ago this problem doesnt exist...I tried a different player like GSE or Kodi but still same issue. Try it at another place (parents house) and still same issue

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hey guys
I dont know why but I have an anoying problem. After switching channels I have a delay for about 5-10 seconds...2 weeks ago this problem doesnt exist...I tried a different player like GSE or Kodi but still same issue. Try it at another place (parents house) and still same issue
This is general for any app atm.. Not an issue on your side. Just hang tight and it wil get resolved ;)

ChrisNeroKing

Oct 3, 2019
I’m new to Android TV boxes, IPTV, Perfect Player & all. I have no idea how any of it truly works.

Why do all of my channels work just fine except for this one channel that I really want to watch. It buffers and then shows the red circle and doesn’t play. Can someone help?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I’m new to Android TV boxes, IPTV, Perfect Player & all. I have no idea how any of it truly works.

Why do all of my channels work just fine except for this one channel that I really want to watch. It buffers and then shows the red circle and doesn’t play. Can someone help?
There are still some single channels which needs to be fixed but technical team is working on it and I expect to get everything fixed soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mik

Dec 6, 2017
Hi I am using Perfect player, but cannot get the EPG to work at all. I did paste that link correctly, what am i doing wrong?

curtis87

Dec 13, 2019
Hello

I get the m3u url from my iptv provider i do the settings but when I update the channels it s written "nothing updates"
What s wrong?
Thanks

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
Hello

I get the m3u url from my iptv provider i do the settings but when I update the channels it s written "nothing updates"
What s wrong?
Thanks
Check that you have copied properly. Common mistakes are "O" and "0", "I" (capital i) and "l" (small L).

curtis87

Dec 13, 2019
I wrote the Url down properly i checked it, i tried to change the Decoder from Auto to Hardware, the same issue, still displaying no channels.

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
I wrote the Url down properly i checked it, i tried to change the Decoder from Auto to Hardware, the same issue, still displaying no channels.
If it's not updating it's a url problem or an Internet problem. Are you seeing a list with channel names? Try the url on vlc.

curtis87

Dec 13, 2019
I don t know how to add the m3u url on vlc so i tried with lxtream still doesn t work, i get an error when adding the URL, "login failed", it s strange because it was working yesterday

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
HI ... here a strange behavior with Perfect Player an EPG ... i have added the EPG link with usernam and password... this works fine for 2 or 3 days then the EPG finally disappear on Perfect Player... so i deleted your EPG link, stored went back and add it again ... the EPG is refreshing back. It seems that after server refresh the Perfect Player can not handle the automated EPG download from the server.

Perfect Player does not refresh depply, he refreshs only the channels but not the EPG. Do you know anything about this issue? Is there any setting to to in Perfect Player?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

You can force EPG downloading by means of using ‘Down‘ key (instead of ‘Ok‘) when the cursor is on the ‘Update‘ button.

Regards.

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Open Main Menu

go to the update button

Now instead of clicking Ok‘ on the remote control
hit the Down key at the remote control... to force epg download

Reactions: PeterLang

Davinci1979

Oct 4, 2019
I have an issue with channels back option, when I open channel A and then channel B, If I will come back to channel A its almost every time not working, only after 1 min its working. I used both M3u with option and without, and ts, not changing anything.