• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

UBTT

Oct 13, 2018
Hi, i'm interested in being a sub-reseller. Can you guys send me some good offers?

Toast17

May 2, 2017
**SORRY**
Hello admin,

I would like to be a reseller. I loaded the money with my card but no credit appeared. By cons I have received confirmation on my account of my credit card. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance. (Sorry for my English translated via Google = D)

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
**SORRY**
Hello admin,

I would like to be a reseller. I loaded the money with my card but no credit appeared. By cons I have received confirmation on my account of my credit card. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance. (Sorry for my English translated via Google = D)
Hello,

You need to verify the transaction with 4 digit code. Once you make a payment, a 4 digit code will appear on your bank statement regarding this charge, please use that code to verify the transaction. Code appear straight away on your bank statement, as xxxx DASHBOARD.

Regards.

Reactions: Toast17

ibracadabra

Nov 12, 2018
Reseller ID
Ibracadabra
Hi,

Im new to this forum and i want to become a reseller or a sub reseller. Can someone please provide me with information.. Pm please

Best regards.

moozd7

Nov 14, 2018
Reseller ID
moon
Hi!

I use a reseller panel, while making an account i made a mistake. Made on mag devices but the user wants to use enigma2 devices, but the credit has been paid. Is it possible to move a user from one device to another? Thanks.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Hi!

I use a reseller panel, while making an account i made a mistake. Made on mag devices but the user wants to use enigma2 devices, but the credit has been paid. Is it possible to move a user from one device to another? Thanks.
Go to download button and choose link for enigma 2.You didnt make any mistake.

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
Our reseller program:
The minimum credit for being a reseller is 500 euros.
1 Credit = 1 Euro

Pricing list:
Trial € 0.00
1 Month € 8.00
2 Months € 15.00
3 Months € 20.00
6 Months € 35.00
9 Months € 50.00
1 Year € 65.00
i was thinking about trying to be a reseller but when i saw the prices... wow.
this is too expensive
i am just saying that ebay is full of people selling 1 year for about 25-30 so if i was to become reseller i would not be able to compete with that.
maybe i am missing something?

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
this is too expensive
i am just saying that ebay is full of people selling 1 year for about 25-30 so if i was to become reseller i would not be able to compete with that.
So finde another provider and everyone will be happy :D

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
this is too expensive
Learn a little about IPTV and you will know that for 20-30 euro 1 year sub you will just lose away money if you buy. Better spend 2x or even 3x the money and get good 1 year experience rather then problems after problems. And where is the support when you buy from ebay also. :p

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
Learn a little about IPTV and you will know that for 20-30 euro 1 year sub you will just lose away money if you buy. Better spend 2x or even 3x the money and get good 1 year experience rather then problems after problems. And where is the support when you buy from ebay also. :p
Yes I know this is true but you know most people will buy the cheaper option so I am trying to figure out if I could sell anything in this market where other people are selling so cheap.
Because 500 euros is alot to pay and if I can't sell anything I will lose the money.
But its ok as Davor said if I don't like it I should just leave.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
Yes I know this is true but you know most people will buy the cheaper option so I am trying to figure out if I could sell anything in this market where other people are selling so cheap.
Because 500 euros is alot to pay and if I can't sell anything I will lose the money.
But its ok as Davor said if I don't like it I should just leave.
I didnt want to insult or something like that,5oo € is big money and I understund you,it was just advice to finde another provider.
But if you want to star as sub-reseller,star can be from 200 €
If you are interested writte me in inbox

guitarman

Reseller
Sep 23, 2018
Reseller ID
guitamrman2018@gmail.com
Hello, I am at step 4.
I want to be a reseller.
I can choose from the drop down menu.

What do i choose ? 1 year? And then the price is €500,- or €200,- ?
Or is this the price that i want to sell the 1 year package for?

Regards.