• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Trying to understand how IPTV works

war

Jun 21, 2023
Hey so I have some answered questions for testing and trying deferent things I a though I can ask for help here, so I bought a mag 254 and I understand how it works but I have some problems understanding how to set up the portals so I want this kind of interface 1617281905546.jpeg

And I don't know hot to get it working on a portal and have an IPTV subscription, I have tryed some 24 trials and stuf but it doesn't look at all anything I have seen from other people in Greece and also the vids vods have every new movie with Greek subtitles even the new ones and I really can't understand the set up and also when I tried the trial portal on my mag it stared restarted 10 to 25 times before connecting normally the the being overly slow I know my internet isn't the proble I have a 250 mbs upload and download so can anyone help me with this ?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey so I have some answered questions for testing and trying deferent things I a though I can ask for help here, so I bought a mag 254 and I understand how it works but I have some problems understanding how to set up the portals so I want this kind of interface View attachment 14919

And I don't know hot to get it working on a portal and have an IPTV subscription, I have tryed some 24 trials and stuf but it doesn't look at all anything I have seen from other people in Greece and also the vids vods have every new movie with Greek subtitles even the new ones and I really can't understand the set up and also when I tried the trial portal on my mag it stared restarted 10 to 25 times before connecting normally the the being overly slow I know my internet isn't the proble I have a 250 mbs upload and download so can anyone help me with this ?
feel free to make a post under the subscription thread and you will get offers from all resellers, they might also help you with the setup: