I'm used to work with MAG v.412 "TVIP S-Box" and I'm was always using "Web portal" to setup IPTV, it was very easy, I just needed to enter the MAG URL and add the MAC adress to my line.
This option is not existing anymore, I have choice between :
- TVIP Middleware
- Middleware API
- Stalker Middleware
- Android app
Can you explain me how to do the setup with one of these options please?
I actually have the application Kodi now, maybe I can do it from this app?
Thanks a lot for your help
did you ask your Reseller for a solution?
Anyway, here is the guide for TVIP BOX
1. Plug everything and start box
2. Select your language and time zone and complete the update of the box to the latest software
3. The box reboots after the update
4. Select Settings and then Network
5. Write down the MAC address (Please check that it is the same on the box)
6. Go to TV in the left menu and change the settings so that it becomes like this:
Stream Source: Multicast
Buffering the MPEG-TS, msec: 5000
DVR Storage: No storage
TimeShift storage: Internal Storage
Content Source: Web Portal
Below Content Source: Web Portal is a button that says Setup Web portal. Click on it and adjust the following settings:
Portal URL: http://mag.xxxxx.xxxx.xxxx/c/
Portal Manager: Off
Use Web portal: Whole System
API Mode: MAG
Then press Apply.