• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tvip s-box 605

Lellinho

Jan 7, 2017
I recommed all users to add your m3u link and use the internal tv function instead of MAG portal.
Internal tv function is faster, much more user friendly and you can also record and use time-shift. Add EPG link as well.

Skorpiz

Jan 13, 2017
It seems like the android system not activated with the firmware to tvip-s 605 (not an original), so its just running linux at the moment (setup as a portal)
I think theyll release an android firmware soon to use tje android 6.0
I have a 412 box and have always been using it in portal mode .what is the difference between portal an m3u?same quick response/zapping?
do subtitles work in m3u mode for viasat?if running 412 in m3u,do you have to use kodi or similar?
thanks for all replies
How do you scroll down quickly in portal mode? When I tried it I had to go down 1 channel at a time. In m3u mode you can scroll down quickly using the P+ and P- buttons. The only problem I found in m3u mode is that you can't fast forward or rewind VODs. But I prefer to have smooth navigation. No you don't have to use Kodi or anything like that. I suggest you give it a try and find out.
When full screen,than holding chanel+ and standard quick zapping.other option is to enter chanellist with preview mode and scroll.

Exile82

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I also use the TVIP 605 (with m3u-link, not portal mode) and I really love it. One annoying thing though, the EPG have a tendency to "disappear". Suddenly, there is no EPG or program information. A restart does not solve it, sometimes, I can go to settings and change to portal mode, and then back to M3U-mode and press "Apply", then it might work. Otherwise, I am required to wait a day or two, then it is back again. I have tested both wired and wireless connection, almost the same thing and frequency.

Have anyone of you noticed the same behavior?

guerravic

Apr 21, 2017
I recommed all users to add your m3u link and use the internal tv function instead of MAG portal.
Internal tv function is faster, much more user friendly and you can also record and use time-shift. Add EPG link as well.
I bought this box and I am very satisfied with your suggestions, however I am not able to use the time-shift.

Lellinho

Jan 7, 2017
I bought this box and I am very satisfied with your suggestions, however I am not able to use the time-shift.
Same here, box has previously been complaining about slow speed (but I know that the MicroSD I purchased should be fast enough).
but nowadays I think that the latest version (v4.0.13) messed up the time shift function...

antho

Mar 13, 2018
please i need your help ,.i have tvip 605 and i activate it with mac address and i put portal and does not work always getting message check url .and the portal is correct and working on other devices
2/please how can i download my m3u file for tvip? .all the time i write the m3u by remote control and it is difficult..thanks

irp63

Oct 1, 2017
Need advice!! Tested mag box, slow and tends to burn out. Now iptv 412 now subs on viasat, faster than mag box and A lot smaler. So please give me a hint on a box thats have all subs and is as god as tvip 412!!

Krille_Annan

Mar 1, 2018
please i need your help ,.i have tvip 605 and i activate it with mac address and i put portal and does not work always getting message check url .and the portal is correct and working on other devices
2/please how can i download my m3u file for tvip? .all the time i write the m3u by remote control and it is difficult..thanks
I have same problem.
Then writing the line the text dont move so you can se what you are wrting ... very annoying.
Tried to use keyboard but still you can't se that you are writning ...

Tips anyone?

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
I have the 412 and 415 and have the same problem when typing m3u line. I solved it by starting to type the m3u line from the end instead of from the beginning. That way you can check all your spelling. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Krille_Annan

Krille_Annan

Mar 1, 2018
I have the 412 and 415 and have the same problem when typing m3u line. I solved it by starting to type the m3u line from the end instead of from the beginning. That way you can check all your spelling. Hope it helps.
How does your line looks like?

Mine looks like ..... get.php?username=xxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
How does your line looks like?

Mine looks like ..... get.php?username=xxxxxxx&password=xxxxxxxx&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Yes, Exactly like that.

Reactions: Krille_Annan

Baisarn

Jan 18, 2017
Alll this is fixed with the beta firmware thats released today. Also support for teletext subtitles has been added. Now this is a fantastic box!

pirek

Dec 16, 2017
121/5000
how does the portal on tv p605 work ?? does the archive work ??
I was burned by a magician and I am concerned about the device I am from Poland.

Sjim

Aug 6, 2018
I bought a TVIP 605. I added the M3U url. I don't see a tv guide yet so can anybody tell me what I need to fill in at the EPG url? I guess need to add the url for activating the tv guide?

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking

Sluggen

Aug 15, 2018
Hi.
Does anyone know IF there is a way to use Netflix on the tvip 605 in Linux mode? Love the box but i want Netflix and cmore on app or via browser. Is it possible?

daniel2882

Aug 21, 2018
Reseller ID
daniel2882
Hi, I have just bought this box. I have been trying to install the iptv though the mac address but when uploading it states that STB is not supported.
I don't know if it there is something wrong with it's settings.

Any help would be much appriciated

peco

Oct 14, 2018
Hello friends.
Can I set up a few m3u playlists and a few EPG sources at the same time on TVIP 605?

valoots

Dec 7, 2016
Hi,
I'm used to work with MAG v.412 "TVIP S-Box" and I'm was always using "Web portal" to setup IPTV, it was very easy, I just needed to enter the MAG URL and add the MAC adress to my line.

This option is not existing anymore, I have choice between :
- TVIP Middleware
- Middleware API
- M3U-playlist
- IPTV-portal
- Stalker Middleware
- Android app

Can you explain me how to do the setup with one of these options please?
I actually have the application Kodi now, maybe I can do it from this app?

Thanks a lot for your help