• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tvip s-box 605

Streamit

*Trusted & Verified* *From Sweden*
Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
@Karta we do not support another providers here!

You need to contact your reseller for your issues.
When you have subscription from us then we can support you.

schnoepel

Aug 25, 2019
Hi,

sorry for the question i am quite new with iptv boxes. I have the 605 and try to put the playlist
on a network drive. is this possible?

thanks for some hints.:blush:

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Sorry. I can't understand what you mean.
Do you want to use m3u url or portal.

You can actually configure with the both. (Portal and m3u) but you can't use them at same time. I recommend you to use portal. If you need help with your portal data, then you have to contact your reseller.

Is your subscription from Rapid/IPTV community?

Reactions: Streamit

schnoepel

Aug 25, 2019
Ok, i try again. I use m3u on a USB stick (local). Is it possible to use a m3u from a network location (windows location)
instead of the USB stick? Because it is a pure linux i have no idea how to adress the windows network drive :pensive:

Streamit

Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
Is your subscription from here, Rapid/IPTV community?

Streamit

Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
We do not support another providers here!
You can ask for a trial or subscription.
Then you get help from your reseller or forum.

schnoepel

Aug 25, 2019
i am confused. I have a free m3u for test purposes on a usb stick (mounted on the linux box 605)
i want to chnage the location of the m3u from the usb stick to a windows networt shared folder....

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
i am confused. I have a free m3u for test purposes on a usb stick (mounted on the linux box 605)
i want to chnage the location of the m3u from the usb stick to a windows networt shared folder....
If you put it on a network shared folder, this folder should have an internal network drive linke, e.g. c:\folder1\folder2\file.m3u or similar ? am i right?
but sounds more complicated as it basically is.

I've checked your profile and it seems you neder asked/received a trial from us, why don't you take a 24 hour free trial account from our community in order to test it with a real http m3u file ?

Streamit

Jan 29, 2019
Reseller ID
karkan
No, You have Youtube and plex already installed on it. Its not possible to install your own.

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
You can use tvip 605 as android and you can download whatever app you want from google play/store