• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VLC Technical Issues and Support

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
Any admins (@Rapidiptv) or someone from rapidiptv can respond on this? Don't want to let this happen again

Last edited:

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
problem suddenly is back now! always prime time issue

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
How much longer I can hold back 100 clients :(
I want my own installation :(

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
Well they should have said that before I signed up for a account, I have problems a couple of times a day that I can't watch any channel!!!!

VLC kon de MRL 'http://portal.rapidiptv.com:8080/live/vyTc21nhhj/vTzF0cvGAG/5780.ts' niet openen. Controleer het logboek voor details.

Sorry for the dutch but it said VLC could not open the MRL, check logbook for details......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
what channel? And is this now? Because at the moment for the last 20 minutes their server was completely down

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
about the 45sec drop.. again its back! after the server went down it was ok.. and now every channel again.
So its not relatedto my setup but server related.. admins please respond

Ron Marinus

Mar 24, 2016
Well they should have said that before I signed up for a account, I have problems a couple of times a day that I can't watch any channel!!!!

VLC kon de MRL 'http://portal.rapidiptv.com:8080/live/vyTc21nhhj/vTzF0cvGAG/5780.ts' niet openen. Controleer het logboek voor details.

Sorry for the dutch but it said VLC could not open the MRL, check logbook for details......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
what channel? And is this now? Because at the moment for the last 20 minutes their server was completely down
Yes it was around that time and yes everything is working again now but this happens a couple times day! I really don't wanna complain much but this aint good, please ******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* get your things together.

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! Can someone help me with VLC on mac ? Some Channels drop sometimes I have a lot of problems... Kodi works fine on my mac but some channels don't work sometimes (the screen is laggy with a lot of pixels on it but no problem with vlc with these channels so I don't understand that). So which settings coud I use with vlc on mac ? Thanks

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi ! Can someone help me with VLC on mac ? Some Channels drop sometimes I have a lot of problems... Kodi works fine on my mac but some channels don't work sometimes (the screen is laggy with a lot of pixels on it but no problem with vlc with these channels so I don't understand that). So which settings coud I use with vlc on mac ? Thanks
Go in settings, vidéo, accélération, and uncheck two options about codec and média codec.
What kodi version do you use ?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
I would like to use kodi and no Vlc but look. 2 pictures of the same channels at the same time. The first one on vlc and the second with Kodi. I don't undersand some channels works great with kodi but sometimes some channels are just like that...
Try with Windows. Let me know then

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016
I tried with Kodi 16, Kodi 16,1 and kodi 17 same thing with the 3 version... I don't have the same settings on my Mac

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016

Attachments