• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VLC Technical Issues and Support

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
The problem is with your list as you are using mpeg list for vlc and hls for kodi, correct me if im wrong. You should use mpeg list for Kodi. At the end of your list line put this instead what you have now type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts . Then configure Kodi like explained in this guide http://rapidiptv.com/threads/kodi-advanced-settings-for-smooth-play.956/
So at the end of my list I add a line like that ? I'am new so I dont understand what you mean...
Yes

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016
The problem is with your list as you are using mpeg list for vlc and hls for kodi, correct me if im wrong. You should use mpeg list for Kodi. At the end of your list line put this instead what you have now type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts . Then configure Kodi like explained in this guide http://rapidiptv.com/threads/kodi-advanced-settings-for-smooth-play.956/
So at the end of my list I add a line like that ? I'am new so I dont understand what you mean...
Yes
So I am good to go ? I don't have to add this on every line just at the end ? I use kodi 17 and it works great I disable the acceleration and I use the settings you send me.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Yes
So I am good to go ? I don't have to add this on every line just at the end ? I use kodi 17 and it works great I disable the acceleration and I use the settings you send me.
Ah, no.
Find your download playlist link and check that it end with type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts
Then copy this link to pvr simple client in url playlist section. Let me know if it works.

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016
My playlist link end with type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts but I donwloaded it on my desktop and I deleted some channels so I use my own on kodi. Am I wrong ?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
My playlist link end with type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts but I donwloaded it on my desktop and I deleted some channels so I use my own on kodi. Am I wrong ?
No, you can edit downloaded file with notepad ++ and delete channels lines you don't want to watch.

Gaetan

Mar 23, 2016
No, you can edit downloaded file with notepad ++ and delete channels lines you don't want to watch.
Kodi works fine I hope that it will be always like that. Thanks for your Help

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Kodi works fine I hope that it will be always like that. Thanks for your Help
Good, if you have problems in further post message here :)

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
No custom list is ok important that it is mpeg. Then try to configure Kodi as described maybe it will solve your problem

harryporter

Dec 9, 2015
Reseller ID
harryportir
Yes
Do not disable the acceleration it is not necessary on computer it is only necessaryon android box in some cases

burkatron

Aug 5, 2016
Dont use VLC found in Fire Store ,

Side Load VLC(2.06) using Apps2Fire

Hardware acceleration ( Full)

Performance
-Video Chroma - YUV (RGB was causing issues for me , wasn't decoding properly)
-deblocking auto
-frame skip off
-time streaching audio on.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Dont use VLC found in Fire Store ,

Side Load VLC(2.06) using Apps2Fire

Hardware acceleration ( Full)

Performance
-Video Chroma - YUV (RGB was causing issues for me , wasn't decoding properly)
-deblocking auto
-frame skip off
-time streaching audio on.
Thanks for your feedback.
To me, I use mx player pro on my phone, instead of vlc.

james123

Sep 21, 2016
what do u mean, sorry not very good with this, i have copied and pasted the link u said and still nothing?

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
what do u mean, sorry not very good with this, i have copied and pasted the link u said and still nothing?
You have the link to download playlist. Be sure that your link end with type=m3u_plus&output=mpegts
Then, install IPTV app on your Android box or perfect player, and open it and in adding url playlist, past your link there.
If the playlist does not load anymore, contact rapidiptv support and ask to check if your IP is blocked.

james123

Sep 21, 2016
it does end in that, i was sent the link and told to just copy and paste it into vlc player on my pc and it would work but keeps saying cannot open

umit

Reseller
Dec 5, 2016
belgium
Reseller ID
ultraslan075
what line do i have to use for vlc player?? i always get no url found????