• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

stux

Feb 17, 2016
Me too!

My receiver is a zgemma hs2 so you can add that to your list of working receivers.

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Here is a pluggin for Enigma2 devices to use Rapid Portal

1. Unzip the file then upload the files to your E2 box
2. Edit the user file with the username and password of the line (etc>enigma2>xc_e2_plugin.xml)

Reboot your device then the pluggin should be ready to use.

This pluggin maps out all Boquetes like mag portal.

Enjoy
Hi,

Thank you! It works for me too (image Openmips 4.3), but I have Logos and EPGs just on some channels. Will they get updated automatically, or do I need to do something? And then, is there a way to modify/arrange the bouquets or are they fix?

Thanks!
Rapid IPTV is working on it... Patience ! :)...

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
@sibuk I unzip the file: Change name and Password in xc_e2_plugin.xml.
Then i must go to my enigma in etc/enigma2 and copy the file "xc_e2_plugin.xml" in it.?
Then go to usr\lib\enigma2\python\plugins\extensions and copy the folder "XCplugin" in it.?

Or i can copy the complet folder etc and usr in it? they dont dont delete the existing folder?

Sorry, i dont have E2 and is a littlebit complicatet to do it on customers E2.

Thx & Regards

Reactions: aScottishBloke

marcoman

Jan 9, 2016
Reseller ID
marcoman
Copy all the files buy hand, since i had problem copy in usr\lib\enigma2\python\plugins
"plugins" had createt extra folder and it should not, folder has name "Plugins" i think naming was wrong and it made some new folder
maybe just couse of big letter. I copied all buy hand and plugin was inside ..

Working on Openpli4.1
Regards

@sibuk I unzip the file: Change name and Password in xc_e2_plugin.xml.
Then i must go to my enigma in etc/enigma2 and copy the file "xc_e2_plugin.xml" in it.?
Then go to usr\lib\enigma2\python\plugins\extensions and copy the folder "XCplugin" in it.?

Or i can copy the complet folder etc and usr in it? they dont dont delete the existing folder?

Sorry, i dont have E2 and is a littlebit complicatet to do it on customers E2.

Thx & Regards

Reactions: joniale and Beny

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Does it wirk with the new link from rapid? clientportal.link. at the moment on the file is still rapiditv.com, or i must something in the file?
Thx

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
is it possible that the VOD section is not integratet on this plugin?
i have install it with putty and there it is, but on XCPlugin i cant find the VOD Movies?

regards

wilks12003

Jan 31, 2016
ok im new to this read all this thread but no idea how this works ive extracted the files but where do i upload the files to the box ie do i need both and whats all this username and password for the line i created about it all sounds great if i could get it to work ha

emrah

Mar 23, 2016
Hi guys

Does it work for VU solo 2 with Open black hole??

If yes we will have all picons of the channels and how EPG please.

emrah

Mar 23, 2016
Hi again,

Do you know if it is absolutely necessary to put a login and password because I'm 100% sure that I didn't create and have login and password.

Without them it's not working the file looks like the one mentioned in the post of the admin and I put all the folder in etc /enigma.

Can you please so that I can have the picons for the channels.

Thanks a lot

feltus

Jun 17, 2016
The plugin doesnt show up for me in my vu+....

You upload the folder to extensions right? And no more than that?

satsni

Jul 2, 2016
Reseller ID
owen
Yea make sure you have extracted file first it took me a few gos to get it right but i got there good set up and fast channel change only critque would be that you cant hit return to previous channel index you have to hit home to select a different section. I had to edit the url to the newer one rapidiptv sent me the client portal and change it to enigma2 php.

Reactions: joniale and mdmax

helmi100

Jan 26, 2016
I've installed the plugin on my Dreambox 7080HD (enigma OE 2.2) as described in the first post. I can start the plugin, navigate through the items and view the EPG of the items possessing one.
But if I try to select/view an item I get a GS (green screen) and the plugin crashes leading to a restart of enigma. Probably someone can confirm, that the plugin isn't compatible with enigma OE 2.2. It would be nice if the author of the plugin would make it compatible. If necessary I'd provide him with the green screen log after the crash occurs.

hmmmdada

Jun 5, 2016
hi just a quick note for people using e2 receivers with openATV or VTI:
i wrote a similar routine as part of a bigger plugin i wrote called VMC
it includes channel import into separate bouquets - you can also select which categories you want to not end up with 50 different bouquets
the VOD is also avalable but in a different screen - not in the channel list

rapid vod.jpg
rapid channelimport.jpg

ericsl

Mar 21, 2016
Hi I'm getting no sound on a lot of channels especially hd ones using this plugin on on vu+. Is there anything to fix this.

ericsl

Mar 21, 2016
It vu+ uno blackhole 2.1.6. They where all working. Hbo in vip us was working yesterday but today no sound.

Frenne

Aug 3, 2016
Hello everybody. I have tried several hours to get the XCplugin to work properly. I have all the channels so thats not the problem. I have no EPG. and when i start the plugin i get playlist error. No element found: line 1, column URL: portal.rapidiptv.com:8080/enigma2.php.
I have read in the forum that it could be problem with the username and password. Is it the username and password i have to log in at rapidiptv.com or what?
Please i am stucked here!
I have DM 800SE with Open PLI.