• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

MIkeyp12345

Aug 20, 2016
Reactions: harryporter

MIkeyp12345

Aug 20, 2016
put my username and password into the xml file but now get this error "unknown url type? username=&password=1234" any ideas guys??

joniale

Sep 2, 2016
Maybe you should look at this video. It can help you to know if you did something wrong.

joniale

Sep 2, 2016
Have anyone the VMC with rapidiptv?
I get error message.
No connection
XCplugin also no function after new configuration from the VU+ DUO2.
Playlist Error: URLopen error Time out
I had the same error problem with rapidiptv. I couldn´t solve it with OPENVIX. I can´t use the VMC plugin because i read that it is only for VTI.

MIkeyp12345

Aug 20, 2016
im also using openvix image. im wondering is the xc pluggin only compatible with the vti image??

any 1 who has it working could you please let me know what image you are using please??

thanks

Keithorl

Sep 20, 2016
Reseller ID
Keithorl
Plugin not showing up in my plugins after transfer.
It is like the system is deleting the file? Anyone have this issue?

squig007

Aug 25, 2016
Hi I've an zgemma box is there an easy step by step guide on how to add rapidiptv onto boquets ?

radodroma

Sep 14, 2016
Reseller ID
radodroma
Works like a treat on OpenPLI which is the best image for IPTV that I have came accross so far... Now I need a epg or at least now and next plugin if any of you guys could recommend one?

mianabid

Feb 27, 2016
Pakistan
Reseller ID
theworshiper
Anyone please fix it dont support full HD skins

and on HD skins it only shows on some part of the screen

bigsi

Sep 26, 2016
Anyone have any screenshots of this.
Known loads of people with enigma2 devices but there are so many channels and adding channels to favourites is hard work.
Does this plugin group channels

Wooley

Oct 13, 2016
Stupid question alert!!! the first post which everyone says is a great guide says upload the file to your box. \\sorry if im being dumb but what folder do you send it to?

bigsi

Sep 26, 2016
Stupid question alert!!! the first post which everyone says is a great guide says upload the file to your box. \\sorry if im being dumb but what folder do you send it to?
Unsure about this as I don't use it.
However if you need a quick fix use putty.
Download putty from putty.org and download putty.exe
Get the ip addy of your box depending on the software you have usually found in information or the network part of the settings.
Hit telnet part of putty.
Command box will appear asking for username and password for your box.
Usually root with password blank.
Copy and paste your line.
Paste your line in to telnet command hit return and IPTV bouquet will be in your bouquets.

mianabid

Feb 27, 2016
Pakistan
Reseller ID
theworshiper
there is no use of this plug for enigma 2 receivers which are now euipped with full HD skins which this plugin dont support

joniale

Sep 2, 2016
This method is working on Vu+ Openvix 4.2.
Hi i just wanted to confirm that this plugin XCplugin is working with OPENVIX 4.2.
The plugin only allows to pause in VODs, live channels of course are not possible to pause.
THe server can implement logos and EPG inside the plugin. However, you cannot use autotimers and search for any program. Besides, you cannot record inside this plugin. At least, using it from openvix 4.2. So for me, this plugin is just a skin that is not much useful.

Now i will discuss another option. Which is not using this XCplugin but using the normal OpenVix image features.
In my opinion, it is better to use direct the OPENVIX features. You can import the IPTV bouquet list from your provider. If your provider is good, then it will include in the bouquet list the EPG (Rytec sources reference) and LOGO references. That means you will be able to see the whole IPTV channels with EPG and Logos. This is confirmed using the normal bouquets in OPENVIX. In order to have EPG in your IPTV channels you have to activate the Rytec sources in your Openvix menu. Logos can be downloaded for satellite channels. EPG is obviously only visible for live channels and not for VODs.
Moreover, and more important is that you can RECORD the iptv channels. This is confirmed with OPENVIX 4.2 however i must say i tried this with other provided not rapidiptv.

I have also tried to create autotimers with the EPG information from IPTV channels. Although this seems to work, it brings me a lot of crashes on the sat box. I would say that this feature is still not working. It could be that i need more computation power in my box XD.

I hope this help to the people interested to learn about IPTV

Last edited:
Reactions: neggs and bigsi

neggs

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Joniale,

I've Openvix 4.2 running on a Vu+ solo2 and after copying the plugin over to the sat and rebooting, the plugin file disappear. Did you manage to get the plugin working without having to amend anything other than the user and password?

Also, thanks for the direct method you posted. I've purchased directly with rapidiptv. Do you know if they can provide me with a IPTV bouquet list which I can import?

Thanks in advance!

joniale

Sep 2, 2016
Hi Joniale,

I've Openvix 4.2 running on a Vu+ solo2 and after copying the plugin over to the sat and rebooting, the plugin file disappear. Did you manage to get the plugin working without having to amend anything other than the user and password?

Also, thanks for the direct method you posted. I've purchased directly with rapidiptv. Do you know if they can provide me with a IPTV bouquet list which I can import?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Have you seen my post 58?
First, check that you installed correctly the plugin, (the zip has wrongly used lowercases in folder name), then you change the password and username together with the provide URL. In this thread the used URL of rapidiptv is "http://clientportal.link:8080/enigma2.php", but probaly if you choose a reseller, this URL will change. So you have to ask him.
Besides, the URL, password and username has nothing to do with the correct installation of the plugin in OPENVIX. In other words, even using wrong password, if the plugin is correctly installed, then it should be visible in your menu.

Regarding the record function, i repeat that i have tested with other provider. Not rapidiptv. When i tried with rapidiptv, it didn´t work. so please take that in mind. In order words, the record function is not a problem of OPENVIX.
Regarding IPTV bouquet lists. Of course, you will receive long bouquet lists with all the channels. You can receive them for PC or for enigma2. In this forum, there is a theread explaining how to convert between them.
I hope it helps

Reactions: neggs