• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Hi, very nice plugin!

I am also wondering if there is any way to make the interface and user experience a little better? Like showing larger (more visible) channellist? Also go back from a category to another?

When pressing down button while watching channel nothing happens? Only when pressing up button it shows channel list not when pressing down...

When I want to close the channellist I am very used of pressing the exit button, but in this case it asks me to exit the plugin.

The more like dreambox user experience (the whole concent, changing channels, change categories etc.) the better...

Sorry for asking to much, but I think these things would make this plugin PERFECT! And I am sure many others thinks the same! Thanks!

Im fixing it right now. Im remaking the XML file and the graphics.

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Looks good,
Can you pls send me the skin as well..

Any way to edit the channel list would be VERY usefull reseller feature

Also the EPG timezone config is very annoying @ the moment any way to correct that? EPG info runs on local time of the broadcast not taken into account the time zone youre in.. > Useless...

Cykelkalle

Jan 11, 2017
Sweden
Looks good,
Can you pls send me the skin as well..

Any way to edit the channel list would be VERY usefull reseller feature

Also the EPG timezone config is very annoying @ the moment any way to correct that? EPG info runs on local time of the broadcast not taken into account the time zone youre in.. > Useless...
Check pm

domingues carlos

Reseller
Nov 6, 2016
Reseller ID
lusat
i have the plugins installed on my vu plus duo 2 but the skin is small can you me send the skin thank you

stoneii

Jan 21, 2017
Hello I use newnigma2 with dm7080 box. Whom I would like to see a sender I get a green screen on what I do wrong on dm 800 and 800 no problems