• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

XCPlugin - EPG and LOGOs on Enigma 2

4mali

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
xushiii
hello Orbit IPTV

this Plugin no longer works with enigma2. i have tried with Etrend9500 Pli (e2) DM800HDse Pli (e2) Edison \ pingulu X Mini (E2) openATV 5.1.

there is one another Plugin, XtreamTV ** https://my.iptv.community/plugin/enigma2 ** which works well and fester all at my Edison \ pingulu X Mini (E2) openATV 5.1 does not work

4mali

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
xushiii
Just want to say a big thank you for posting this.

I have wasted hours studying how to get this running in iptvplayer and even more converting to bouquets and losing my channel numbers.

This plugin is superb, installed easily, video on demand segregated from live tv, channel groups in tact and epg info where available. Ace.
Yes mate a few members saying it did not work but I have installed it on a few different e2 receivers with openATV and HDMU images and it works spot on.

Glad it worked for you mate

Can you explain us more about installation????

azem

Jan 18, 2016
hallo
does anyone know why XCPlugin does not work for a long time?
maybe there is a new version of the XCPlugin?

Handyman

Apr 15, 2017
hallo
does anyone know why XCPlugin does not work for a long time?
maybe there is a new version of the XCPlugin?
It does work.
You just need to change the connection url.
Look a few posts above.

TigerSat

May 23, 2017
Ok, the Xc plugin it's not working anymore on this server.

Which plugin can I use on enigma 2 ( Vu+ Zero box ) ???

Dean Mulligan

Dec 30, 2017
Reseller ID
N:A
Hi
I am using the Xtreamtv plugin getting the ‘access denied please contact admistrator message’ my reseller has set up plenty of box’s and myself and one other is having the same problem. All his other customers are working fine, their is no ip lock, when he tests in his own Internet the box works fine with no issues.
My internet is perfect and I can use other plugins fine. The supplier has confirmed and authorized my iptv sub, and the MAC address seem to be in order. It’s running off version 0.0.6 but all of the other clients are doing the same with no issues. I can’t seem to understand why I’m having this issue and can’t validate account or no luck when rebooting I have looked into lots of info and can’t find a solution, I may try using virtual Mac but as the software is downloaded direct from supplier and not as extension I think the supplier is the only person that can supply the MAC address. Any advice?
Thanks,
Dean

Dean Mulligan

Dec 30, 2017
Reseller ID
Hi
I am getting the ‘access denied please contact admistrator message’ my reseller has set up plenty of box’s and myself and one other is having the same problem. All his other customers are working fine, their is no ip lock, when he tests in his own Internet the box works fine with no issues.
My internet is perfect and I can use other plugins fine. The supplier has confirmed and authorized my iptv sub, and the MAC address seem to be in order. It’s running off version 0.0.6 but all of the other clients are doing the same with no issues. I can’t seem to understand why I’m having this issue and can’t validate account or no luck when rebooting I have looked into lots of info and can’t find a solution, I may try using virtual Mac but as the software is downloaded direct from supplier and not as extension I think the supplier is the only person that can supply the MAC address. Any advice?
Thanks,
Dean

4mali

Jan 1, 2017
Reseller ID
xushiii
Hi
I am getting the ‘access denied please contact admistrator message’ my reseller has set up plenty of box’s and myself and one other is having the same problem. All his other customers are working fine, their is no ip lock, when he tests in his own Internet the box works fine with no issues.
Thanks,
Dean
Lock at hier bro.
https://m.iptv.community/threads/xtreamtv-enigma2-plugin.8257/

Reactions: powerjack

Dean Mulligan

Dec 30, 2017
Reseller ID
Hi
Thanks,
Dean
Lock at hier bro.
https://m.iptv.community/threads/xtreamtv-enigma2-plugin.8257/
69DC7C2D-1787-4AE3-A358-461E4127FBD4.jpeg
My plugin is downloaded directly from supplier, so I can’t add or remove extension it is the reseller who does all of that, I haven’t got the new link for my old m3u files. I’ll have a look and see if I can do anything