• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

dvda2

May 8, 2017
I really like the app "Smart IPTV" (www.sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******) since it looks like a real STB and offers automatic integration of logo's and EPG. However the app does not run totally smooth on my android box. The picture is not 100% fluent but it is 'stuttering' a bit (like it has a reduces frame rate). You can see this especially during for example football matches with fast moving pictures or when text bars are scrolling on the screen. When I run those streams on MX Player they play 100% smoots.
I have tested Smart IPTV on my H96 Pro+ box (S912 chipset) and on my Himedia H8 Plus (RK3368 chipset). Both boxes have the same problem. To me it seems a problem with the 'engine' of Smart IPTV and there are no settings that I can change.

Does anybody else here use "Smart IPTV" and recognize this problem, or does anybody maybe know a solution for this problem? Or are there any other Android boxes on which Smart IPTV works 100% fine? Or is there any other alternative software similar to Smart IPTV ?
I have tried several of them including perfect player, progtv, iptv extreme etc....but nothing gets really close to the real STB look and easy EPG integration of Smart IPTV.
Thanks a lot for your opinions!

dvda2

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the advice! I am currently playing a bit with this app.....is it also possible somehow to change the order of the channels, to remove channels, or to use my own custom playlist? Or only the list as provided by rapid iptv? Or can I change something in xtream codes myself?

Also with this app my streams are not 100% fluent. This is especially visible aith a channel such as "BBC News". There is a newsbar permanantly scrolling on the bottom on the screen and you can see that this is 'stuttering' a bit. When I play this stream with MX Player it is 100% smooth. Itried to change the player settings (native, hardware decoding, software decoding) but this doesn't change a lot. Is this a problem in the software, or with my android box? With both of my android boxes I am having the same problem (H96 pro+ with S912 chipset, and Himedia H8 Plus with RK3368 chipset). Or is there something else I should change?

cwh

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the advice! I am currently playing a bit with this app.....is it also possible somehow to change the order of the channels, to remove channels, or to use my own custom playlist? Or only the list as provided by rapid iptv? Or can I change something in xtream codes myself?

Also with this app my streams are not 100% fluent. This is especially visible aith a channel such as "BBC News". There is a newsbar permanantly scrolling on the bottom on the screen and you can see that this is 'stuttering' a bit. When I play this stream with MX Player it is 100% smooth. Itried to change the player settings (native, hardware decoding, software decoding) but this doesn't change a lot. Is this a problem in the software, or with my android box? With both of my android boxes I am having the same problem (H96 pro+ with S912 chipset, and Himedia H8 Plus with RK3368 chipset). Or is there something else I should change?

Look for the setting Adaptive Frame Rate (or Auto Framerate Refresh) android also have a setring for hdmi (self-)adaptation that will enable switch 50/60hz.
Much dependant on your display and it's features aswell.
Hope I clarified something at least :)

dvda2

May 8, 2017
Where could I find those settings? I cannot find them anywhere.I just upgraded my firmware on my my H96 Pro+ to "poison rom 4.3". This firmware should perform better than the original Android 7.1.2....but I am still having the same problems. The streams are still shuttering/stuttering a bit in Smarters IPTV. In MXPlayer everything runs 100% smooth.

cwh

Aug 14, 2017
Where could I find those settings? I cannot find them anywhere.I just upgraded my firmware on my my H96 Pro+ to "poison rom 4.3". This firmware should perform better than the original Android 7.1.2....but I am still having the same problems. The streams are still shuttering/stuttering a bit in Smarters IPTV. In MXPlayer everything runs 100% smooth.
Dont know exactly for your box but I'll thing they run same basics.
Do you have kind of two different menu that handle settings? I do, one is very similar to regular android settings and the other feel somewhat more box/tv settings, anyhow in this second settings menu there is a variety of hdmi settings

grimswade

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,
Please forgive me here, totally new to this and have no idea what i`m doing. Here goes....
I have a Minix neo8 h plus boxand need to know how to load iptv smarters on to it. I have downloaded the smarters app but I keep getting the message " invalid url" when trying to log in. I can log in using other devices it is just the minix that won`t work Why??? any ideas please

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hi,
Please forgive me here, totally new to this and have no idea what i`m doing. Here goes....
I have a Minix neo8 h plus boxand need to know how to load iptv smarters on to it. I have downloaded the smarters app but I keep getting the message " invalid url" when trying to log in. I can log in using other devices it is just the minix that won`t work Why??? any ideas please
Hello,

have a look on here https://iptv.community/threads/iptv-smarters-setup.9668/

Regards.

Zoorg

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, does anyone have experience with the IPTV Box 412.
I have a box that goes on for about 5 seconds. Blue light.
The IPTV logo appears on the screen for 4 seconds.
Then the box turns off and the red light is on.
Can someone help me?

Have you tried to make a reset to factory defaults ?
To initiate factory reset, press the following buttons subsequently:
S.INFO, 4, 9, S.INFO.
Then press OK.
STB will reboot.

Of course you have to add settings again efter this.

japger

Nov 14, 2018
does anybody know what is wrong with my mxq otttv boxits oly giving flashing blue light and no picture on screen is it fixitive or is it bricked

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Does anybody here also find the TV picture quallity a bit blueish cold and a bit foggy, with the formuler z7+ I just swapped from the TVIP box 605 which gave allot better picture. My TV is a Samsung 65" and it's calibrated properly?

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Picture is great on my tv , i dont use the hdmi that came with the box though, i bought my own.. if i remember correctly the one supplied with the box is hdmi 1.5 with max res of 2160p 60Hz and 2.0 hdmi is 4096 x 2160p 30Hz and 10 bit colour .... maybe a change of cable will fix your issue, i may be wrong though so hopefully someone else can clarify.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Thank you Anthony, but I think it's something else, since I also don't use the cable coming with the z7+ I 'm using the same cable I used with my TVIP 605, maybe the z7+ are just giving a bit less good picture quality. I mean It's still alright to watch and perhaps an I- country problem, but still.

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
perhaps adjust the image settings, change custom display format to see if that changes the blue color

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Yes have been in to box settings already, android, screen and lowered the chroma wich had some effect on the blueish kind of picture, I might add that I'm very picky on picture quality and perhaps I will just have to live with it or just buy another 605.:)

ramon46

Oct 25, 2019
uk
hi can anyone help.ime new member .i subscribed to ipptv smarters pro.oct 13th .and still waiting for server url .cant get any response from website .it just says pending in the action box.any advice would be appreciated.

shiwen55

Oct 18, 2019
I really like the app "Smart IPTV" (www.sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******) since it looks like a real STB and offers automatic integration of logo's and EPG. However the app does not run totally smooth on my android box. The picture is not 100% fluent but it is 'stuttering' a bit (like it has a reduces frame rate). You can see this especially during for example football matches with fast moving pictures or when text bars are scrolling on the screen. When I run those streams on MX Player they play 100% smoots.
I have tested Smart IPTV on my H96 Pro+ box (S912 chipset) and on my Himedia H8 Plus (RK3368 chipset). Both boxes have the same problem. To me it seems a problem with the 'engine' of Smart IPTV and there are no settings that I can change.

Does anybody else here use "Smart IPTV" and recognize this problem, or does anybody maybe know a solution for this problem? Or are there any other Android boxes on which Smart IPTV works 100% fine? Or is there any other alternative software similar to Smart IPTV ?
I have tried several of them including perfect player, progtv, iptv extreme etc....but nothing gets really close to the real STB look and easy EPG integration of Smart IPTV.
Thanks a lot for your opinions!
I doubt it's Smart IPTV. I have the app on both LG TV and iStar Android satellite receiver. I get a clear picture with LG, using the same app but, a stuttering picture on the Android box. I think it's to do with the device specs, it cannot run or fast enough.

I have kept the iStar receiver in case something goes wrong and no other way to watch IPTV on my TV :)

Schneeputz

Feb 15, 2020
Geneva
Hi, I just bought an android box Amiko AN6 max, everything works well, Rapid is working well too, but I can't get EPG installed. I need your help on this.

Have a nice day