• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EPG

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
There is not a combined one. you just have to add the countries you need one by one.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I have yet to find a working combined one, so please give us a working one for all that is working right now?

Last edited:

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I also think if EPG are that important, why stick with a app that cant handle multiple EPG links. Obviously it then are a not so good app missed by nobody.:)

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
hi guys,
can you please add EPG for german channels DAZN 1 and 2 FHD? And for the spanish channels?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
hi guys,
can you please add EPG for german channels DAZN 1 and 2 FHD? And for the spanish channels?
Hi. It is wrong place to request epg. Make a ticket thru your dashboard if you really want the epg to be added.

Reactions: marius_cz

Jedin

Sep 10, 2017
The one with username and password recommended here on the site.
http://own.server.name/xmltv.php?username=abc&password=123
It worked only in one day and is stopped now. I can not get multi-EPG anymore. I have tried with many different methods and it helped nothing. It will work fine to use EPG from one country, but i will get all in one EPG because Enigma2 boxes is sensitive and it will stop to work if i will try put with many different EPG. Do you have some good idea? It don´t exist some multi-EPG in Dashboard... I using Android-box with Kodi and Enigma2 Dreambox.

Marsupio

Mar 30, 2019
Reseller ID
Rapid TV Swiss
Can your confirm that EPG service is down since a few weeks on Rapid TV ?

Marsupio

Mar 30, 2019
Reseller ID
Rapid TV Swiss
Damned : when I write a ticket on my dashboard for this problem, the admin seems to confirm that there is an EPG problem.

Provider : Rapid TV Swiss
Apple TV : GSE and iPlayTV
iPhone and iPad : GSE

Whatever the application or device, I have still the same problem. No download of the EPG list (it used to work ok).

Jedin

Sep 10, 2017
Apple is not a good product, believe me, sorry. I will suggest you to test app Kodi because that is what i using to IPTV. But i can not confirm about EPG for Switzerland, but i tested sweden, norway, finland, UK, USA and germany and work good.