• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

EPG

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
There is not a combined one. you just have to add the countries you need one by one.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I have yet to find a working combined one, so please give us a working one for all that is working right now?

Last edited:

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I also think if EPG are that important, why stick with a app that cant handle multiple EPG links. Obviously it then are a not so good app missed by nobody.:)

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
hi guys,
can you please add EPG for german channels DAZN 1 and 2 FHD? And for the spanish channels?

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
hi guys,
can you please add EPG for german channels DAZN 1 and 2 FHD? And for the spanish channels?
Hi. It is wrong place to request epg. Make a ticket thru your dashboard if you really want the epg to be added.

Reactions: marius_cz

Jedin

Sep 10, 2017
The one with username and password recommended here on the site.
http://own.server.name/xmltv.php?username=abc&password=123
It worked only in one day and is stopped now. I can not get multi-EPG anymore. I have tried with many different methods and it helped nothing. It will work fine to use EPG from one country, but i will get all in one EPG because Enigma2 boxes is sensitive and it will stop to work if i will try put with many different EPG. Do you have some good idea? It don´t exist some multi-EPG in Dashboard... I using Android-box with Kodi and Enigma2 Dreambox.

Marsupio

Mar 30, 2019
Reseller ID
Rapid TV Swiss
Can your confirm that EPG service is down since a few weeks on Rapid TV ?

Marsupio

Mar 30, 2019
Reseller ID
Rapid TV Swiss
Damned : when I write a ticket on my dashboard for this problem, the admin seems to confirm that there is an EPG problem.

Provider : Rapid TV Swiss
Apple TV : GSE and iPlayTV
iPhone and iPad : GSE

Whatever the application or device, I have still the same problem. No download of the EPG list (it used to work ok).

Jedin

Sep 10, 2017
Apple is not a good product, believe me, sorry. I will suggest you to test app Kodi because that is what i using to IPTV. But i can not confirm about EPG for Switzerland, but i tested sweden, norway, finland, UK, USA and germany and work good.