• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
@IPTV Community @FiyiK halo there is now info when sky sport Premier League FHD DE is back in German is the advertising and studio is on Deuch commentators are more than 1 week only in English.

Sobriquet

Apr 30, 2018
My whole IPTV service is buffering so bad it is un-watchable. I've messaged my re-seller but he doesn't reply so I'm coming on here to find a solution.
It feels like the whole IPTV service is being throttled and the problem isn't on my end it is on the source end. I am using nord vpn and have about 60mb download speed. It should run absolutely fine but doesn't.

Can some one please advise me?

Reactions: Artan92

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
@IPTV Community @FiyiK halo there are problems Sky Sport Germany has a lot of buffering sky Sport Bundesliga FHD DE sky sport Premier League FHD DE Sky Sport Bundesliga UHD DE and so on have a lot of buffering I have it with VPN without VPN 4G 5G WLAN VLC tvmate iptvsmarts smartphone pro everywhere the same probelem

habnai

Aug 18, 2019
Hi
There is problem with polish stream I can not watch it’s all time stop and buffer every few second almost all channel the same problem I use tivimate on android and other app also the same problem specially at night,any solution for this please

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
halo on the dashboard I can no longer report channels
since Friday on A TV HD AL falecher channel is running

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
@IPTV Community @FiyiK Halo is a seiht 1 wochr broadcasts the channel Blue Sport 1-17 Switzerland on a flat language or to 90% without commentator. I believe that the channels are broadcast on audio track 2, please fix the problem, thank you