• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Have you contacted your dealer: yes
- When did the problem occur: 1 month ago
- Which country: Switzerland
- What is the exact problem: RTL FHD DE the source is from 1080 to 720 and has 3 minutes delay
- Which device type: vlc samrt iptv iptv smarts smart tv andid stick

Meo

Jan 31, 2017
- Did you contact your reseller: yes
- Diagnosis result: gave him my mac address but nothing changed
- When the problem started: few months ago
- Which country: Polish channels
- What is the exact issue: Buffering and then Error 403 after few minutes of streaming (sometimes this problem does not happen for hours, other times every few minutes - most often on evenings)
- Which type of device: nVidia shield using tivimate app (tested on perfect player, vlc and others, via cable or wifi - same issue)
- What is the error code? (if there is any): 403

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
When did the problem occur: 6 days ago
- What is the exact problem When did the problem occur: 6 days ago

- What is the exact problem The Albanian channels are not stable Only RTK 1 (backup) and RTK 1 FHD AL are stable

The channels go out for a few seconds and then they come back and go out again I've tried on my smartphone my samsung smart tv and on my amazon fire stick 4k max and with 4g 5g problem same error

Reactions: Hectorious

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
When did the problem occur: 3 days ago
it was reported in the dashboard Yes
- What is the exact problem Blue sport 1 FHD CH picture runs very slowly like in slow motion the same it is also on Blue Sport 2 FHD CH only the channel has no sound either

franke69

Jan 5, 2020
Did you contact your reseller:yes
- Diagnosis result: Most german channels
- When the problem started: at least a month ago
- Which country: Germany
- What is the exact issue: constant buffer and complete freeze of channel with code 403 (tivimate)
- Which type of device: m3u list (tried it on various iptv players, all same result)
- What is the error code? (if there is any): error code 403

Jimbob Walton

Nov 8, 2017
Did you contact your reseller: yes (i am the reseller)
- Diagnosis result: Most german channels
- When the problem started: few days ago
- Which country: Germany, Switzerland, Austria
- What is the exact issue: constant buffer and complete freeze of channel or no start
- Which type of device: m3u list (tried it on various iptv players, all same result)
- What is the error code? (if there is any): error code 403 (tivimate), Kodi wont start channel

today most of the german channels dont start or freeze right after start, SKY channels are since days complicated

Crocas_

Dec 18, 2017
Did you contact your reseller: yes
- When the problem started: occurs almost everyday
- Which country: Portugal
- What is the exact issue: Eleven Sports 1 HD PT in 720p with low bitrate instead of the regular 1080p
- Which type of device: Every device

logicmann

Mar 14, 2019
Did you contact your reseller: yes (but he is not available at the moment)
- Diagnosis result: german channels like RTL FHD DE and RTL Living FHD DE
- What is the exact issue: RTL FHD DE without Sound. RTL Living FHD DE constant buffer and complete freeze of channel after few minutesand is about 4 hours late !!!
- Which type of device: m3u list (tried it on various iptv players, all same result) and via VPN and Smartphone
- What is the error code? (if there is any): buffering and stops then.. program tested: iptv extreme pro and GSE Smart IPTV

Reactions: franke69

RetroSaint21

Nov 26, 2022
Hi Guys,

I have used IPTV regularly for 4 years with no problem. Last week I got new internet service. When I tried to log in I couldn’t connect.

When I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect to tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution. Thank you for your help!

- Did you contact your reseller: Yes, but no solutions yet.
- I do have internet connection.
- Diagnosis result: Confilct between Fiber and Smart IPTV app.
- When the problem started: When I changed internet provider.
- Device: Android D&Z Box
- Channels: All Channels
- Problem: Cannot Connect.

Attachments

logicmann

Mar 14, 2019
Hi again,

like i wrote on 4th. October:

-made requests via the dashboard. the request was solved but the channel isn't fine so far.
- What is the exact issue: RTL FHD DE sometimes without sound. RTL Living FHD DE buffering every few minutes and often complete freeze.
- Which type of device: m3u list (tried it on various iptv players, all same result) and via VPN and Smartphone
- What is the error code? (if there is any): buffering and stops then.. program tested: iptv extreme pro and GSE Smart IPTV

Hope you can help us soon please..

Best Regards
Logicman

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hallo nochmal,

Wie ich am 4. schrieb. Oktober:

-Anfragen über das Dashboard gestellt. Die Anfrage wurde gelöst, aber der Kanal ist noch nicht in Ordnung.
- Diagnoseergebnis: deutsche Sender wie RTL FHD DE und RTL Living FHD DE
- Als das Problem begann: vor ein paar Tagen
- Welches Land: Deutschland
- Was ist das genaue Problem: RTL FHD DE manchmal ohne Ton. RTL Living FHD DE puffert alle paar Minuten und friert oft komplett ein.
- Welcher Gerätetyp: m3u-Liste (auf diversen iptv-Playern probiert, alle gleiches Ergebnis) und über VPN und Smartphone
- Wie lautet der Fehlercode? (falls vorhanden): puffert und stoppt dann.. Getestetes Programm: iptv extreme pro und GSE Smart IPTV

Hoffentlich könnt ihr uns bald helfen..

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Logiker
[/ZITIEREN]
this also often happens with ProSieben HD DE and SAT.1 FHD DE MTV HD DE every few minutes and freezes completely.

Reactions: franke69

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi again,

like i wrote on 4th. October:

-made requests via the dashboard. the request was solved but the channel isn't fine so far.
- What is the exact issue: RTL FHD DE sometimes without sound. RTL Living FHD DE buffering every few minutes and often complete freeze.

Hope you can help us soon please..

Best Regards
Logicman
this is something you should report to your reseller, he should be the one and take care of it :/

logicmann

Mar 14, 2019
OK Guys ... So please double check what Artan92 told us too...

Best Regards

Logicmann
this is something you should report to your reseller, he should be the one and take care of it :/

Hey Hectorious,

i will send it to him again... hope this helps... but like artan92 said, that the prob is also on other german channels and the prob is older then 4 days ;-)
Waiting now for resellers answer...

Best Regards
Logicmann

Reactions: Artan92

logicmann

Mar 14, 2019
Buffering again today on German channels RTL FHD DE RTL HD DE MTV FHD DE Nickelodeon FH DE and so on the German server is going very badly in last weeks
Hey guys what 's going on here... possibly its the football wm ... too many users want to see football wm at the same time ? but on days without a match i should runs perfectly.. but is doesen't... RTL Living FHD toooo very bad... loops. stops no sound.. and so on...

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hey guys what 's going on here... possibly its the football wm ... too many users want to see football wm at the same time ? but on days without a match i should runs perfectly.. but is doesen't... RTL Living FHD toooo very bad... loops. stops no sound.. and so on...
Now RTL FHD DE can no longer see it either, just buffering
and there is currently no sport

Reactions: logicmann

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hey guys,

after my Resller wrote to the TechTeam it looks very good now... last night i haven't got any buffering, stops, no sound etc...

BR
Logicmann
This morning I still had problems with some German HD channels, now I have no more problems

Reactions: logicmann