• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

GregerNeger

Nov 2, 2021
- What is the exact issue:

Discovery Science SE works for only a short time (seconds up to minutes) then it freezes. Sometimes the picture or sound returns for a while then freezes again. It's been so for several weeks now and I have reported it in the Dashboard but with no solution. It says it's been fixed but it hasn't. There's no choice there for reporting this specific problem.The problem is on every unit I have tested (4).

GregerNeger

Nov 2, 2021

Discovery Science SE works for only a short time (seconds up to minutes) then it freezes. Sometimes the picture or sound returns for a while then freezes again. It's been so for several weeks now and I have reported it in the Dashboard but with no solution. It says it's been fixed but it hasn't. There's no choice there for reporting this specific problem.The problem is on every unit I have tested (4).

- Did you contact your reseller: Yes

- Diagnosis result:

Diagnose Line
  • Critical Check:check
  • Expiration:check
  • Admin Enable:check
  • Owner Enable:check
  • Username/Password:check
  • MAG:You can add again now
  • Bouquet:check
  • Connections:check
  • Auth:check

- When the problem started: Several weeks ago
- Which country: Sweden
- Which type of device: Android Box, Smart TV, Mobile, Computer
- What is the error code? (if there is any): None

Roel

Feb 14, 2016
- Did you contact your reseller:Yes
- Diagnosis result: Dutch Viaplay Channels do not load
- When the problem started: last week
- Which country: Netherlands
- What is the exact issue: Dutch Viaplay Channels do not load
- Which type of device: m3u list
- What is the error code? (if there is any):

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
This thread is dedicated to IPTV questions and issues including discussions with other community members for help and solutions.

In order to solve the issues faster, please perform the below tasks and provide the details in your post.
- Check your m3u line with VLC Player.
- Check the Line on a different App, Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, GSE Smart player,.....
- Check the internet connection on the device by using another App like youtube.
- Contact your reseller (give him time to answer and help you first)

When you don't receive answers within 24 hours or problem isn't fixed, report it here by using this template:
(Reports without these requested details will be deleted without warning)

- Did you contact your reseller:
- Diagnosis result:
- When the problem started:
- Which country:
- Which type of device:
- What is the error code? (if there is any):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't follow the template your message will be deleted!

Kind Regards

Reactions: R-Media

rasto byt

Sep 22, 2017
YES. Few times. He replied: "Parameters on satellite has been changed, we don't have old source anymore channels restarted now. Please Check again if you still have this freezing problems"
And when problem still persisted, he replied: "Start complaint at this thread"
- Diagnosis result:
All checks passed
1 month ago
- Which country:
Slovakia (but I tried use VPN anyway)
I've noticed that new HEVC sources were added to some Slovak and Czech channels (most of them). But when HEVC sources are active I can see short repetitive image freezing (not immediately but after 2 minutes of watching). Sometimes, when old MPEG4 sources are active, everything is OK. I can see problems on RTVS1 SK, RTVS2 SK, RTVS3 SK, RTVS Sport SK, CT1 CZ, CT2 CZ, CT Sport CZ.
- Which type of device:
I've been using VLC player and SimpleIPTV Player on Windows10, Kodi on AndroidTV and Extreme IPTV Player PRO on Android but it`s the same.

yoyoxp

Apr 3, 2022
"National Geographic Wild HD UK" is the wrong channel. It is not the UK version, seems to be US one. I did report as wrong channel, but as it might not be clear given it is a "Wild" channel I thought I'd post here.

Reactions: vitshinzo

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
"National Geographic Wild HD UK" is the wrong channel. It is not the UK version, seems to be US one. I did report as wrong channel, but as it might not be clear given it is a "Wild" channel I thought I'd post here.
I, ve been reporting it a couple of times. It is like that since months. Easy identifiable form the logo as well. It looks like south east Europe version

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
ello i have a question i have the problem with m3u
I have to start the STB app twice a day, change channel 4-5, and then m3u works, otherwise there is always coneting, then comes relying 1, relying 2, sometimes relying 3 until the channel starts. Is there a solution for this? I know 2 colleagues who have the same problem

Vedje

Dec 26, 2016
Poker stars UK
No video, black screen With audio only. It's like this for a month now.

nitram21

Oct 3, 2020
Czech programs it's a disaster, several people are still stopping here wrote the problem, do something about it because this is horrible, I don't know why you deployed another codec when you left it for Hungary !!!

nima

Sep 19, 2016
IRIB TV3 HEVC IR

IRIB VARZESH HEVC IR

IRIB NASIM HEVC IR

IRIB NAMAYESH HEVC IR

IRIB 4K

channels on Irib group All Down

i already reported on Dashboard , and showing Fixed but still Down

Reactions: Nonid

rasto byt

Sep 22, 2017
It is shame about CZ and SK channels that problems persist about 2 month and nobody responsible could solve it. I was satisfied client about 4 years but now I regret my last subscription. But nobody could have idea...

Reactions: slavcomirko

rasto byt

Sep 22, 2017
YES. Few times. He replied: "Parameters on satellite has been changed, we don't have old source anymore channels restarted now. Please Check again if you still have this freezing problems"
And when problem still persisted, he replied: "Start complaint at this thread"
- Diagnosis result:
All checks passed
1 month ago
- Which country:
Slovakia (but I tried use VPN anyway)
I've noticed that new HEVC sources were added to some Slovak and Czech channels (most of them). But when HEVC sources are active I can see short repetitive image freezing (not immediately but after 2 minutes of watching). Sometimes, when old MPEG4 sources are active, everything is OK. I can see problems on RTVS1 SK, RTVS2 SK, RTVS3 SK, RTVS Sport SK, CT1 CZ, CT2 CZ, CT Sport CZ.
- Which type of device:
I've been using VLC player and SimpleIPTV Player on Windows10, Kodi on AndroidTV and Extreme IPTV Player PRO on Android but it`s the same.

Reactions: slavcomirko