• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

Pedro regadas

Mar 10, 2019
Hi,

Since last Thursday that i'm having problems to access my service. I've the service block for some reason, it had happened before as the admin thought that i was sharing my account with another person, I think that the problem is related to the app that i'm using (Perfect App for Amazon firestick).

I have contacted the person that sold me the service and until now i've got no answer, what can i do? i don't even have access to my account anymore as my credentials are wrong ( not valid anymore)

All the best,
Pedro

VKarad

Dec 25, 2017
Bein Sports TR FHD

The picture is very very pixelated, the colors are as muddy and very ugly (never FHD)! The faces are even gray sometimes. It is by far the worst picture quality for this channel compared to the other IPTV providers (I have tried 3 other trails). And that's been the case for weeks, although I've already reported that. Last year it was much better. what's happening? Are you not a premium provider?

sejmolino

Jul 11, 2016
Channel: Prosieben AT
Problem: no stream (down)

Please look after the channel. Thank you.

jaquard

Jul 15, 2019
I24 NEWS FRENCH AND ENGLISH are also not working properly.
Its freezing all the time

Thank you

SoulEnzyme

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,
I am new to this forum, just want to know if others are having issues with the UK Channels, and if there is a timeline for when it will be fixed.

Reactions: Gambit2K

boston65

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, several of UK, and German channels are not connecting. For example German Sky Sports 1 or Bundesliga 1.
Anyone else with that problem?

Reactions: Gambit2K

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hi, several of UK, and German channels are not connecting. For example German Sky Sports 1 or Bundesliga 1.
Anyone else with that problem?
at sky sport Germany and sky sport Bundesliga go nir FHD channels first time the admin's turn to fix the problem have a little patience

Reactions: boston65

Robin larsson

Nov 14, 2017
Yew, there seems to be a big issue today, several Swedish channel is the same. More channels then not that can connect.

Nick Jr. SE
Disney junior Se
Disney XD Se
Disney Channel Se
Tv12 Se
Tv12 HD se
Tv10 FHD
Tv10 Se
Tv6 se

Probably even more but i didnt try them.

Checked on PC with Tp cabel, 200Mbit network.
Checked on Cellphone over 4G
Checked at a friends house.

They dont work.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Regarding Channels being down :

Please understand that techteam is doing all they can to get this sorted ASAP. There is no need to report channels that are down atm since they are well aware of the issue.

I do understand the frustation when a channel is offline but at least Rapid is still around and trying to fix this ;)

Regards.

@Sense

Robin larsson

Nov 14, 2017
Regarding Channels being down :

Please understand that techteam is doing all they can to get this sorted ASAP. There is no need to report channels that are down atm since they are well aware of the issue.

I do understand the frustation when a channel is offline but at least Rapid is still around and trying to fix this ;)

Regards.

@Sense

Thank you sense! :)

Reactions: Sense

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Yew, there seems to be a big issue today, several Swedish channel is the same. More channels then not that can connect.
Nick Jr. SE
Disney junior Se
Disney XD Se
Disney Channel Se
Tv12 Se
Tv12 HD se
Tv10 FHD
Tv10 Se
Tv6 se
Probably even more but i didnt try them.
Checked on PC with Tp cabel, 200Mbit network.
Checked on Cellphone over 4G
Checked at a friends house.
They dont work.
Thanks - good to hear that.
sky Germany you can also find under Switzerland teleclub sky Sport and also sky bundesliga there go the 100%

K139K

Sep 21, 2019
For two days now I have been unable to log in to the app on my firestick . Error message reads:

Login failed! Please check your server address, user name and password.

All the above are correct. Please note that the app logged me out and for some reason won’t accept my credentials when I attempt login . I have ran all updates and it’s still not working .

Any advice ?