• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
We understand the issues and what happened since September 18. However a statement of what is going on, if it can be fixed or whatever would not hurt.
At least you will not be receiving endless email by people that do not read the news.

Thnks

Reactions: popers and avehome

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
We understand the issues and what happened since September 18. However a statement of what is going on, if it can be fixed or whatever would not hurt.
At least you will not be receiving endless email by people that do not read the news.

Thnks
google xtream codes, then you get an idea whats happening... why is a statement needed when the info has been in the chat page for days...

MichBeck

Dec 18, 2016
Most of the channels I watch are fortunately not down. But I had to change my enigma2 settings from DVB (1) to gstreamer (4097) for it to work at all.

I haven't had any problems since February/March, so I'm still very happy. If now all channels work again, that would be wonderful.

Can anyone tell me if the streams on enigma2 in DVB mode 1 will work again? DVB is much faster when zapping (<1s) than gstreamer (>4-8s).

Reactions: Edvardsen

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
I have exactly the same problem. I also had to change my enigma2 settings from DVB (1) to IPTV (4097) for it to work.

I hope i can go back to use DVB (1) again, when all is fixed with Rapidiptv.

So i also wonder if enigma2 in DVB mode will work again?

Regards
Edvardsen

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
I had also the same experience.
However I noticed that since 3-4 days the channels are working also on DVB (1) again.
Cannot say if the same number of channels are working on both formats, but each one has his own favorite channels.
Using OpenATV 6.3 on my box.

Regards

Reactions: Edvardsen

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi eltonbregu

I tried yesterday to switch over to DVB (1) but i nothing worked. :confused:

I'm also using OpenATV 6.3 on my Vu+ Solo 4K with the excellent plugin XE-AIO (All-in-one) from XEEV Playlist Editor aka Xtream Editor.

How do you get iptv on your enigma2 box?

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
Hi,

I do not use any plugin. Just download you line as an enigma2 bouquet http://........................................type=dreambox&output=ts
Than you can import or edit it as per your own preference using dreamboxedit or e-channelizer

Regards

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Ok.
I have also done it that way, but i liked the way it worked with the plugin from XEEV Playlist Editor aka Xtream Editor.
It should be almost the same, the plugin just add the bouquets to the box and you are good to go.

eltonbregu

Jan 14, 2017
all these plugins were functioning using xtream-codes. Since september 18-th went off, so you cannot make use of such plugins for the time being

Edvardsen

Sep 6, 2016
Norway
Hi,

No this plugin have nothing to do with xtream-codes, they have pointed it out on their site.

Important note for new users and visitors!

XEEV Playlist Editor aka Xtream Editor has nothing to do with Xtream Codes Ltd. Our service is not streaming software!

So i'm good to go. :)

Kreti

Mar 20, 2018
Reported this several times before:
Viasat motor (hd and sd) sweden
always has problems during F1.

tested on several devices, several isps.. same problem

ozzyman

Oct 30, 2017
It's seems merging complete but still some groups have issues. For example Swiss group was working well last week even rapid had problems. Now it's mostly down. Since this thursday some apps on my smart tv don't get rapid list. For example RSI La 2 HD CH is down but it was working even when the most of the channels were black.

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I´ve been asked about Sony, &10, Sony Max, Star sports,, Zee tv and Zee cinema.. I´ve explained the situation to my clients but they say that these channels have been bad for months