• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

mirek190

Oct 4, 2019
For the time being the dash board not working so you can't get online m3u list for your device... but if you have it that locally on your device the most channels works ...but could be great to get working dashboard again asap...

Reactions: seals

dirty-jamk

Aug 19, 2018
For the time being the dash board not working so you can't get online m3u list for your device... but if you have it that locally on your device the most channels works ...but could be great to get working dashboard again asap...
I can’t get to my dashboard but my remote M3u works. I don’t have it local

Susufan17

Aug 19, 2017
I also can't log onto my dashboard (the captcha won't even load) and the channels I have haven't been working since last Friday.

Susufan17

Aug 19, 2017
Mine's still not working.
Nevermind. It seems that the only channels not working are the ones I tend to use the most. Guess I'll have to wait until that fixes itself I guess. Sorry about that. Dashboard is working again at least.

MrPurves

Aug 15, 2019
Sorry, I'm quite new to all this. Tonight I see all my favourites are there, but no other channels. So I was going to search for an Italian channel but they have all disappeared.
Is this a similar problem to everyone else?
Fotor_157056416434812.jpg

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
@MrPurves if u use smart iptv app, tell him to upload the m3u with options and to use the mpegts link

Regards.

farao

Jan 13, 2017
have the local channel file, but only approx 1% of the channels are working, sometimes none. Dasboard is empty. Smart Iptv (Samsung TV) does not work, VLC does not work, Tried several TV:s and networks. So in short, nothing works.

Ahmed Abdulghani

Nov 16, 2016
saudi arabia
Dears
Good day

I have a problem on UK and US Channels doesn’t work, most of channels not working like sky sports arena, WWE . Itv , BT sports and more

My device is SAMSUNG and apps is Smart iptv

So please need to solve this issue urgently

Thanks

Helvetica

Oct 9, 2019
VU+2, Enigma 2.
I renewed my subscription 2 weeks ago.
But when I try to view IPTVSwiss it tells me "Please validate your account..". I press the blue button ("Validate Account" but then it says "Unable to verify this device. Please contact the Administrator".
I have tried restarting Enigma 2 and my VU2s image but it simply will not validate or verify my subscription.
What can I do ?

My son-in-law also has a subscription - he lives in the same village - and his IPTV is now working again fine since Monday afternoon.

Helvetica

Oct 9, 2019
2 hours later: My VU+ (using XTream plugin) just validated, THANKYOU! yippee - a lot of the UK etc. channels still won't open so I think it is just a case of being patient.