• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
i too dont have channels,nothing work.
stalker portal dont open
m3u via vlc dont open and give error message
page to download new m3u dont open
changes password dont help
all down
when be a work?

ismessi99

Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys I am new to the forum and have a question. I bought an iptv box and that included a code. The channel are all working and I am happy with the amount of channels. But by most of the channels after 5 10 min sometimes 10 sec the lre pops up an problem what says data error. I increased my internet speed and contacted the seller. But he says that had not heard of this problem. I feel like the cache of the box is to small but I just don't know. So I changed the application where the iptv is running on and that didn't am change something either. Someone that knows a solution. Can it be that I need to buy a new iptv box cuz mine now is a vision 3 clever mini +. That I maybe need to buy a mag or something? Thanks in advance.

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
Since last Tuesday I can't watch a lot of channels - they buffering. I can't understand reason, its unbelievable... I never experienced something like this — some of channels are buffering (sky spors,bbc, european sport & news channels), some of them working perfect (BT spors for example). Funniest part its that problem disappears after 20:30 GMT and all channels works perfect during night time. They also works perfect if I use VPN or proxy. Its not be ISP blocking, in my country no one cares about IPTV, especially foreign.

I was try to reboot router, switch DNS servers, I dug in my router settings - nothing. My speedtest shows download: 200 mbps, upload: 90 (to server in my city) and for europe servers (France, Germany, England) 40-50 mbps download & upload. I watch iptv in PC, but in my phone I have exactly same problem.

Reseller cannot help me. What happened last Monday/Tuesday that I cannot anymore use IPTV before 20:30 GMT?!

Reactions: marius_cz

Kdoh7446

Oct 4, 2018
Hi my siptv keeps getting a black screen with a buffer in the middle or it every 30-60 seconds when am watching any channel, it plays then stops then plays again. It there any way to stop this from happening? My internet is talk talk am thinking are they blocking it or something it was working fine last week. Thanks

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

the problem is on Smart IPTV app server. Remove the app and reinstall again the try again.

OR

For LG Tv: Long press "0" or long mouse click button to force reload of playlist URL (disable app cache)

For Samsung Tv: Long press "0" or "CH" button to force reload of playlist URL (disable app cache)

Regards,

Reactions: Talush and Nonid

Telu

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in (my problem might be a Kodi issue?), but anyway:

Since almost a week back I am not able to access any channels at all. The channel list as well as EPG load, but when I click any TV channel in Kodi using my Nvidia Shield controller they simply won't open/start. Nothing happens at all. This just began all of a sudden. I have an active subscription, have restarted the Kodi app as well as all devices and tried all the troubleshoots I know of, but nothing.

Does anybody else have this issue? Is anything down?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post in (my problem might be a Kodi issue?), but anyway:

Since almost a week back I am not able to access any channels at all. The channel list as well as EPG load, but when I click any TV channel in Kodi using my Nvidia Shield controller they simply won't open/start. Nothing happens at all. This just began all of a sudden. I have an active subscription, have restarted the Kodi app as well as all devices and tried all the troubleshoots I know of, but nothing.

Does anybody else have this issue? Is anything down?
Hello,
ask your reseller to change the m3u line password, in the meantime uninstall KODI from your device and reinstall again then try again using the new m3u line.
Regards,

jac555

Oct 15, 2018
- Which country: POLAND
- What is the exact issue: VERY UGLY PICTURE
- Which type of device: ALL
- What is the error code? (if there is any): NO
POLSAT SPORT PREMIUM 1 AND 2 FHD PL
Problem on two channel. Very ugly picture. The ball stretches. They hurt their eyes from watching. Maybe bitrate? 384kb/s or 192kb/s

Reactions: marius_cz

shaykeR

Jan 1, 2018
- Did you contact your reseller: Yes
- Diagnosis result: No problems have been found. (200)
- When the problem started: 3-4 months ago
- Which country: Poland
- What is the exact issue: Something is wrong with channel TVN Style HD PL (15176) for several months. It's buffering very slow to 19% percent and the "invalid stream" error appears in SIPTV (and other applications).
The TVN Style PL (11173) works, but has poor quality, sometimes it turns into TVN Style HD.
- Which type of device: Samsung Smart TV
- What is the error code? (if there is any): invalid stream

KlubbMover

Jan 22, 2018
Reseller ID
KlubbMover
Yes. Every Day the same in the Moment. All German Channels. I took yesterday a Ticket on Dashboard. IT was fixed but the Freezes stay.

dommerd

Aug 22, 2017
A lot of buffering on all Dutch NL sports. Any solution possible?
on smart iptv Samsung and on MAG 254 box same problems

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
Movies 24 UK (its actually christmas 24 now) is glitching and buffering all the time - tested on kodi / vlc / perfect player.. I cannot report in portal since this channel does not show up in search.. kindly fix

robl1966

Nov 6, 2016
In the 3 years or so i have been using this service, these last few days have been awful. And right now, almost all day no channels are working. Can someone have the decency to explain please. And yes I have contacted the reseller.

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
Movies 24 UK (its actually christmas 24 now) is glitching and buffering all the time - tested on kodi / vlc / perfect player.. I cannot report in portal since this channel does not show up in search.. kindly fix
Was doing it all the time yesterday again totally unwatchable, other channels are fine. Channel number is 14797 Movies 24 UK - i cannot report in portal since it does not show up on search when reporting a channel.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Czech channels like Nova TV, Prima TV, HBO CZ are glitching and freezing... not watchable. pls fix!

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
Movies 24 UK (its actually christmas 24 now) has no audio I cannot report in portal since this channel does not show up in search.. kindly fix also true movies is wrong channel (this i reported in protal)

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Movies 24 UK (its actually christmas 24 now) has no audio I cannot report in portal since this channel does not show up in search.. kindly fix also true movies is wrong channel (this i reported in protal)
Hello,
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture or Wrong Channel please report it in "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652) directly from your Dashboard. (channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB) More Info: https://iptv.community/threads/what-to-do-when-having-problem-with-channels.9177/

Reactions: Michael MD

klamath

Apr 12, 2017
Hello,
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture or Wrong Channel please report it in "Channels" section (http://prntscr.com/kku652) directly from your Dashboard. (channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB) More Info: https://iptv.community/threads/what-to-do-when-having-problem-with-channels.9177/
Yes i know but as i said in my post this particular channel does not appear in list when i try to search for it when opening a ticket.. Actually if i look for movies it does not show up but if i look for movies 24 it does! so ticket opened