• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to IPTV questions and issues including discussions with other community members for help and solutions.

In order to solve the issues faster, please perform the below tasks and provide the details in your post.
- Check your m3u line with VLC Player.
- Check the Line on a different App, Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, GSE Smart player.

- Check the internet connection on the device by using another App like youtube.
- Contact your reseller (give him time to answer and help you first)

When you don't receive answers within 24 hours or problem isn't fixed, report it here by using this template:
(Reports without these requested details will be deleted without warning)

- Did you contact your reseller:
-
Diagnosis result:
- When the problem started:
- Which country:
- What is the exact issue:
- Which type of device:
- What is the error code? (if there is any):

Last edited:

Igor

Oct 19, 2016
Reseller ID
Igor
Hi,
For 1,5 hour it has not worked for me know , is somthing going on ?
Page error it says, my internet is working and the URL is fine....

Arsalan

Jul 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Reseller ID
meetsani
I have found that this group is very unstable, Lots of buffering, freezing, no sound after sometime, channels getting swapped to another channel while playing etc.

Do anyone else use this group as its the only I watch and get very annoyed as it is unstable. Thanks

Reactions: Juicy

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
I have found that this group is very unstable, Lots of buffering, freezing, no sound after sometime, channels getting swapped to another channel while playing etc.

Do anyone else use this group as its the only I watch and get very annoyed as it is unstable. Thanks
Yes South Asian Countries is very irritating and unreliable. Please fix. Thanks
Hello,

Please open a ticket directly from your Dashboard and sends support team the following information

Which Country:
Which ISP:
IP Address:
Which Channels:
Line username:

Regards,

Reactions: Alfroggy

Pellep

Sep 4, 2018
Hi All

Who can i Contact and talk to about reseller that dont fix line and come with bad excuse about the problem?.

I have one valid subscription that I have 6months left off and my iptv have been down now for 3days and reseller say all the time
that "Line" is OK but I know its not, I have log from router that iptv box never get answer back and cant connect.

All help will be appreciated a lot in this matter.

Vin Bandit

Dec 15, 2017
Reseller ID
Vintage Bandit
Hi folks,

I am not kidding, I and a find of mind and at least two friends of him bought a one year subscription and it was working for me the first 2 month, then it becomes weak and often not working. For mike it worked for the trail and for another 2 weeks then it gets stuck. I guess it is the same for the other two people I know about.
I asked for help I think it is now 8 maybe 10 weeks maybe some longer ago and until today it is still not working, but I got more and more ignorred as longer I insist in a solution.

The problem is ... VOD is running I would say 4 hours and more for a VOD with around 1.50 hours lenght because it is constantly buffering and more buffering than showing the VOD.
Normal channel starts with connection and switch straight away to buffering and is staying there doning nothing anymore. New, sorrect playlist has been uploaded many times, intermal network has been checked and tweaked, test have been implemented and everything else is running pretty fine, stable and quick but not this service here.

So ... I thought I will ask in here if there is an interest in supporting us from your end? Remember I am customer and owner of a paid subscription and my colleques too !!!

bctutar79

Feb 14, 2016
iptv works with VLC or Kodi, but on my Samsung tv with the smart iptv i don't see anything. Everything is correct installed.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
please open a ticket from your Dashboard and ask support team to reset your line password. Then use the new line and try.
Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
iptv works with VLC or Kodi, but on my Samsung tv with the smart iptv i don't see anything. Everything is correct installed.
Hello,
please deleted the Smart IPTV app from your Smart Tv then reinstall again the App and upload m3u link then try.
Regards,

Vin Bandit

Dec 15, 2017
Reseller ID
Vintage Bandit
Hi, first ... I still did that when I contacted my reseller. I contacted him many times depending that issue and we did a lot of tests and changed this and that for trying. When he gave up on it he adviced me to a support person and opend a task for me, this person adviced me to contact my reseller ?!?, and right after I fed up and I was nearly to explode I got a reply that my task is forwared to technical support (request no. 163024) and that it will take not longer than 48 hours until my problem will be taken and worked on it ... that was yesterday but I am not kidding ... I am in that situation since weeks not to say month but before I will give up, you will read and hear form this end for sure. Its not that some of us (at least me and mike and the two other guys) have paid for something which isn't working additionally we are not getting support until yesterday and this is really really annoying and makes me really upset.

I am certified network instructor, network engineer and known in ICT and networking LAN/WAN/WLAN and all that grap since more than 30 years until now. I have to assume to know what I am talking about and that I know what I did here at my end and that I know whats possible and whats not.
Its not a local issue here, it is maybe a provider issue but Mike for example has a complete different Provider, different media into and at his house, different line size, different (better) bandwith and different inhouse network hardware (more private and easy) than I have here ...

but ... HE HAS THE SAME NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON THE IPTV SERVICE: IT DOES NOT WORK FOR HIM ANYMORE THE SAME WAY AS IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME ANYMORE TOO and ... as it seems, it is not working for some others in that community too ... so ?!?

I would kindly recommend that we should please let us stop that kind of kidding with customers which are still angry anyway ... what do you think, as a swiss staff member and reseller with business card (whatever this means)?! Wouldn't that be better?

I/we need a solution and a working service and propper support level for paying customers ... not more and not less than this and I am quite sure all and everybody will be back happy again I would assume?

So, thank your for your for sure well meant reply, but any other more useful and helpful advice, anywhere from anybody ...?

Vin Bandit

Dec 15, 2017
Reseller ID
Vintage Bandit
which device ?
LG smart TV at my end, brand new Samsung smart TV at Mikes end and I think to know its Samsung too for the other two guys which are far more unable to write and talk english and ICT than me, thats why I take care as far as I can.

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Vin Bandit: Halt mal schön den Atem....

what do you think, as a swiss staff member and reseller with business card (whatever this means)?! Wouldn't that be better?

What is this for a slang ???

First of all: I am not your reseller!!! And I just try to understand your IST-Situation because I DONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!! And I would like to find to help you....

You as PROFI-ICT Supporter: Do you know....that SMART IPTV (SIP******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN *******) has an own PORTAL-SERVER ??? DID YOU KNOW THAT ?

I recommend to try with FORMULER or MAG Device....and I am pretty sure that your problem will solved.

Cheers

PS: Maybe, I dont understand sooo much like you....but, I have also my experience in IT-Environment...

Attachments