• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

ozzyman

Oct 30, 2017
In Turkey Friday night right now there is full trottle going on. Turk Telekom engineers seems to do something. I switched to vpn and it's working well on my computer over vlc but on my smart tv there is no vpn so I hope rapid find a counter fix. (My Ip starting with 88.***.***.***, also in Turkey used 78.****.****.*** and 95.***.***.*** ip blocks.) As Rapid is big provider only rapid affected from this it's seems. fast.net showing 45mbits and channels even 1.0mbits feeds even affected by it. You do something in September and it's fixed until October 1 and than again it's fixed itself but last 4-5 days every night specially switzerland germany groups having issues. But also tonight Turkey group affected again now. Last two weeks friday schedule is unwatchable.

tschungge

Apr 19, 2019
Sky Bundesliga channels and Sky Sports (Germany) glitching a lot during live events. Luckely there are MySports in Group Switzerland but it would be cool to fix the lags during live events.

Kreti

Mar 20, 2018
Reported this several times before:
Viasat motor (hd and sd) sweden
always has problems during F1.

tested on several devices, several isps.. same problem
Same issue this Sunday. Picture suddenly dissapears for several minutes

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
FINLAND

YLE TV1 HD FI
YLE TV2 HD FI
MTV3 HD FI

No picture or bad buffering. Android, 100mbit lan.

I want to become long time customer but if theese three basic/standard Finnish channels don't work, I can't become customer. Sorry.

Dimitri M

Aug 17, 2017
This problem still exists. Is it going to be solved anytime soon?
He mentioned it on August 4, I reported it and created a ticket on August 17. The problem still exists, without anyone replying to it and taking it serious. We are nearly 4 months further now, it's getting quite tiring to have to watch the most important games in NL on a channel with such bad quality.

Can someone follow up on this and fix it? Thanks!

Radeks

Jul 10, 2019
For over one week, most of the Polish channels are totally unusable. Buffering, audio / video out of sync, pix-elation etc.. Similar problems with German channels. Everyday it gets worse. Looks like a very serious problem.
Can someone please advise on this?
I have noticed that Rapid IPTV have changed servers several times in a very short period of time.

Cheers

dtngfan85

Jan 14, 2019
MTV Hits UK is still showing the pan-european feed instead of the UK feed that has countdown blocks and hosted segments
MTV Rocks UK is still showing the pan-european feed instead of the UK feed, which has rebranded to VH1 Christmas for the season
TV 538 NL is still showing the Radio 538 webcam/visual radio stream
Nickelodeon NL is still using a bad FHD source that can't go 5 minutes without the .ts segments inside the m3u8 playlist stalling and restarting

I've reported it as "wrong channel" multiple times, but since it doesn't provide an option to provide context, whoever is monitoring those is just marking them as "fixed" without fixing it or escalating the issue to the various sources, who likely don't know the difference unless they are familiar with the channels. I also contacted support about this, and sometimes it gets fixed for a day or two, but then they revert back to showing the incorrect/bad feeds.

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Sport Klub 2 and 3 FHD Croatia are not really FHD. Please check and bring back the old source.

Orange Sport 2 HD SK (Slovakia) is down since few months as the channel is on a different frequency. Please check and bring it back.

Thank you!

scheteo

Jul 6, 2018
Fox Sports NL 2 and 3 are both down. They've been unstable for a while now and I'm just wondering whether anything is being done about it. The Dutch Fox Sports channels are the main reason I even get IPTV.

Jabol

Oct 2, 2018
Having problem with Polish channels over a week. Seriously i am very disapointed. Are you gonna do something? Dont like to pay for service that I cant use.

Reactions: MagicMike

GabsD

Dec 23, 2019
Reseller ID
GabsD
Hey, sorry for the english i dont speak very well.
My problem is that I add a playlist and in the app ir appears there is no list uploaded.
Ive tried several lists, free and paid, none of then appear like uploaded, its weird because it was working in the morning and in the afternoon it started.

- Did you contact your reseller: yes, he couldnt help because he doesnt know what is the problem
- Diagnosis result: no ideia
- When the problem started: yesterday
- Which country: brazil
- What is the exact issue: I upload a list but in the program it appears like there is no list uploaded
- Which type of device: Smart Samsung Tb
- What is the error code? (if there is any): none

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, thx for adding the finish channel Viasat Urheilu. Unfortunately it is not working since it's been added to the list. Please. Already reported in Dashboard.

Reactions: kalst mant