• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Smarters App vs Formuler

screamz

Sep 27, 2023
Hello all,

Very new to this, just picked up a new Samsung TV. Do you guys recommend getting the app, or should I buy the android box? (kind of pricey)
Thanks for your advice in advance.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello all,

Very new to this, just picked up a new Samsung TV. Do you guys recommend getting the app, or should I buy the android box? (kind of pricey)
Thanks for your advice in advance.
Most smart TVs are very limited e.g. cache and memory.
Better get an Android box which enable you to install all apps, might be also helpful to install VPN :)

screamz

Sep 27, 2023
Most smart TVs are very limited e.g. cache and memory.
Better get an Android box which enable you to install all apps, might be also helpful to install VPN :)
Thanks for the advice. I will try to pick up a formular today. I hear it's pretty good, unless you know something better?
Also is VPN required? Never used one, any good ones you would recommend? How difficult is it to set up?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks for the advice. I will try to pick up a formular today. I hear it's pretty good, unless you know something better?
Also is VPN required? Never used one, any good ones you would recommend? How difficult is it to set up?
formuler is popular, you can also use a cheaper one like amazon fire tv stick but formuler has better specs. compare the prices ;)