• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

maragfct

Jan 25, 2017
I’ve changed dnd still rapid not working on smartens on wifi . How is that posible. It just stopped few days ago. It worked fine before.

LuA

Mar 20, 2019
I too have an EPG issue.
I have Rapid iptv on Smarters Pro. The fist day i had EPG for USA, UK, LATIN AMERICA and PORTUGAL. now the only EPG that i receive is the LATIN AMERICA.
I refresh both chann3ls and EPG and no change. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing. Anyone know how to fix this EPG issue. I hav6e read early posts on this thread where someone said that they have 3 iptv subs on Smarters and only one of them is Rapid and Rapid is the only one that has this EPG issue. Seems that it is not an app issue but an issue with Rapid. Does anyone have a direct line with Rapid where they can bring this issue up with them? If this doesnt get fixed i am gou g else where. What good is iptv without a working guide....

ipfiss

Jan 18, 2017
Is there any way to scroll on a movie. I can only find that you can go 10 seconds at the time.

I use apple tv

Mazz67

Apr 5, 2019
iptv smarters keeps downloading everytime i come off it and then go back on it says downloading for the first time channels im using a firestick does anyone have same problem thank you

sjweemie

Aug 19, 2017
Hi every one.

I Have a question regarding this App. When i login in via the xtream api all channels load up nicely as does the Epg. Due to the huge Channel list and only watching a few i`ve decided to use the Xtream-editor program. My custom list loads and plays. But i can not get my epg to work. In Perfect player no issue. Is there something im doing wrong.

Thanks!

sjweemie

Aug 19, 2017
maybe using xtream editor url you need to add separately the xtream editor epg url
I Have entered the Xtream editor epg url, in the 'Install epg' section of the app. then when i see the edit screen, it looks like the url has to end with .xml. But xtream-editor epg url is different.

antibiotic1

Apr 14, 2019
I cant make Smarters IPTV to work on my lg webos. I have a 6month subscription from here but i cant get past the login screen where it asks for url username password and name. On my phone smarters iptv works awesome with the same subscription.. can this be resolved?
This is what the login screen is like
SS iptv works but it needs a lot of time to connect to channel. Smart IPTV Worked awesome but i dont want to pay for it because i dont like the look of it , to oldfashion.
My internet speed is 60/60mbps
@trapex Can you suggest me what to do? thanks

Scandix

Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
I cant make Smarters IPTV to work on my lg webos. I have a 6month subscription from here but i cant get past the login screen where it asks for url username password and name. On my phone smarters iptv works awesome with the same subscription.. can this be resolved?
This is what the login screen is like
SS iptv works but it needs a lot of time to connect to channel. Smart IPTV Worked awesome but i dont want to pay for it because i dont like the look of it , to oldfashion.
My internet speed is 60/60mbps
@trapex Can you suggest me what to do? thanks
Have you tried to type in Username, password and URL.

Hamdija Alic

Aug 20, 2017
Hello,

Pls have a look at the 1st post of this thread, all explained there ;)

Regards.
Thank you for that. But problem with my mag410 is when I download Smarters pro and when I opened appl i have just username and password i dont have host whete I can put link off the channels.