• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi All,

I am using SmartIPTV on my LG OLED.

All seems to be fine, however I am missing EPG on some channels from Live POLAND group - BBC CBeebies (2982), BBC First FHD (2984), Canal+ channels (2993-2997 & 2999), Cinemax HD (3002), and others (3007, 3020, 3022, 3023, 3025, 3036, 3042, 3054, 3057, 3058, 3061, 3062, 3063, 3064, 3066, 3067, 3068, 3071, 3073, 3074, 3082, 3090, 3097-3102, 3106, 3114, 3118, 3134, 3149, 3151-3156, 3158, 3161, 3116, 3166).
@Sense confirmed EPG is available for majority of these channels so I guess it is an issue with SIPTV application not fetching complete info from the m3u link.

Does any of you have an idea how I can get that fixed?
Thanks,
Wojtek
hi there!

Siptv uses there own EPG source for all the channels.. However you can manually add an extra EPG file

Login to your dashboard and download the polish EPG and upload that ;)

wleszczynski

May 2, 2019
And how do I upload Poland.xml EPG file that I downloaded from Dashboard? I think SmartIPTV "MyList" section only allows to source EPG from a link rather than a file upload... I may as well be wrong.. ;)

wleszczynski

May 2, 2019
Sorry, @Sense, it does not work when I re-upload m3u and the link to EPG with .gz removed. EPG is same as it used to be - missing for the listed channels.

Do I need to pick any specific options in "MyList", such as choosing "EPG country" dropdown list or "Detect EPG" tick box?

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Yeahh well.. as i have said many time before .. Siptv is great app when it comes to simplicity in installing and setting up, But it really lacks in terms of EPG and Subtitles to name a few issues..

I understand that alot of clients own a LG/Samsung TV with app preinstalled and its easy to get going, But i always recommend a Android TV box where you can get the most out of this great IPTV service.

as stated here : https://iptv.community/threads/a-way-for-you-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-iptv-experience.11610/

Im sorry im not able to help you in a better way in regards to the polish EPG issue but its kinda of of my hands when it comes to Siptv :)

wleszczynski

May 2, 2019
Thank you...
Maybe someone else got their missing EPG added to their channels on SIPTV. It seems it is not only affecting Live Poland group from what I checked...

Maceek6

Feb 15, 2019
Hi there.
I have to ask you something. I've uploaded my list a month ago. Yesterday i've downloaded the same list nad i opened it in VLC on my PC. I noticed new channels nad new VOD Movies. How to upload a list in SIPTV with auto refreshing when you upadte it?
I upload my list with m3u file. Maybe i may to upload with link ?

Thanks, Paweł.

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi there.
I have to ask you something. I've uploaded my list a month ago. Yesterday i've downloaded the same list nad i opened it in VLC on my PC. I noticed new channels nad new VOD Movies. How to upload a list in SIPTV with auto refreshing when you upadte it?
I upload my list with m3u file. Maybe i may to upload with link ?

Thanks, Paweł.
uploading the list for SmartIPTV I recommend you to use the m3u URL. THen on your TV inside de app you can go to the options and set when you wish to have an update. You can set it that it updates every time you start the app. THen you have always the newest list available

Maceek6

Feb 15, 2019
uploading the list for SmartIPTV I recommend you to use the m3u URL. THen on your TV inside de app you can go to the options and set when you wish to have an update. You can set it that it updates every time you start the app. THen you have always the newest list available
Thanks a lot,its working. Now i have second problem. 35 channels havent epg... When i use links fromdashboard (gz or xml) my app crashes. With file i can
modify manual.

Pantominas

May 21, 2018
Hello, I have an LG smart TV and I'm using SIPTV latest version (v2.1.54).
Before updating everything worked fine, but now, since this new version I cant fast forward on the 4K movies.
Even just putting in on pause and then play again, will make it keep buffering forever.
Same with forwarding or clicking anywhere else on the progress bar.
It works fine with other movies and series, just the 4K movies have the problem.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Pantominas

May 21, 2018
But before this last version it worked great. With subtitles and we could fast forward without a problem, on all types of movies including 4K. Its this latest update that broke it somehow... :(

dersonik

Aug 5, 2019
I have latest version smart iptv and tv lg webos 3.5, I have isat bestm3u list. I can't turn off subtilites they are all the time on. using red green button nothing happen. they are always on, reseted tv to defaults settings even

GWBaptista

Nov 8, 2019
Hi All,

I have a smart TV LG 24MT49S and I'm using the SPTIV to use my list.
Since some days ago, I can no longer watch any VDO of my list, any file *.mp4. The other channels are working fine

The app starts to load the file but in some seconds I got the message "Invalid parameters" and the app go back to the dashboard.

I performed some tests, but they did not work:
1-) Changed the settings of app, like HLS, and "NC Auto".
2-) I already turned off the TV for some minutes to clean the cache. After that, I could load one VDO successfully, but after the second one, I started to get the same error message "Invalid parameters".
3-) My list is working fine on my cellphone and in another app on TV (SS IPTV).

Has anyone had this same problem?
Thanks

Shimster1

Mar 30, 2020
Reseller ID
Rustholme1
Hi wondering if anyone can help as I would like to change the dns settings on my lg webOs um7400plb but only instructions found don't match mine. Thanks