• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

scy1980

Sep 28, 2016
Hi There,

Just bought the subription , it worked perfectly for 3 hours then it started to lag a bit , now it takes atleast 2 minutes to load a channel list and once it is loaded when I select a channel it is stuck on connecting , any help is appreciated

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi There,

Just bought the subription , it worked perfectly for 3 hours then it started to lag a bit , now it takes atleast 2 minutes to load a channel list and once it is loaded when I select a channel it is stuck on connecting , any help is appreciated
I'm watching canal+ without problems. Restart your router.

Quickmine

Dec 30, 2015
Reseller ID
Quickmine
Check the buffer size in the settings also. If its set to high it can take a while to load the channel.

Hi There,

Has been happening for me also over the last few days - I use the Smart IPTV app on Amazon Fire TV (Android). There were a few issue tonight (Ie. The siptv website wouldn't load and I could't update my playlist). As far as I remember it was ok throughout last week (fast channel switching and fast load times). Re-installing the app doesn't fix my issue. I have restarted both my routers. I have restarted all my equipment however this is probably an issue with the Smart IPTV app lately. A bit frustrating as I have payed for it. It's usually very good but lately I have been having problems.

Once a channel has loaded, it plays perfectly and I experience no buffering etc. I can change channels a few times but after a while I experience long connection times and changing the channel whilst it's loading doesn't work. It just hangs.

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hi There,

Has been happening for me also over the last few days - I use the Smart IPTV app on Amazon Fire TV (Android). There were a few issue tonight (Ie. The siptv website wouldn't load and I could't update my playlist). As far as I remember it was ok throughout last week (fast channel switching and fast load times). Re-installing the app doesn't fix my issue. I have restarted both my routers. I have restarted all my equipment however this is probably an issue with the Smart IPTV app lately. A bit frustrating as I have payed for it. It's usually very good but lately I have been having problems.

Once a channel has loaded, it plays perfectly and I experience no buffering etc. I can change channels a few times but after a while I experience long connection times and changing the channel whilst it's loading doesn't work. It just hangs.
I have write siptv admins many times about that. LG App has working perfectly. Now in last Month the have change something, and i have only loadings...connection...buffering. But they say to me they dont have change anything, is the same as before. but i dont belive them. I dont know what they have doin.

At mine no is unwatcheball on LG TV

so works now again on LG TV
Did it let you upload your playlist? Mine wouldn't upload for a few hours last night as their server went down. It has uploaded ok now but still experiencing connection issues and slow channel load times. I've tried multiple outputs (Ie. mpegts, hls etc). Works perfectly on KODI so it has got to be something to do with the app.

Has anyone checked the option on the right that says if you have trouble loading the playlist to your tv? Does anyone know what this option does?

seko44bln

Apr 7, 2016
Germany & Turkey
Reseller ID
seko44bln
so works now again on LG TV
Did it let you upload your playlist? Mine wouldn't upload for a few hours last night as their server went down. It has uploaded ok now but still experiencing connection issues and slow channel load times. I've tried multiple outputs (Ie. mpegts, hls etc). Works perfectly on KODI so it has got to be something to do with the app.

Has anyone checked the option on the right that says if you have trouble loading the playlist to your tv? Does anyone know what this option does?
server was down but already fixed;)

Reactions: Swift IPTV

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
hi

I am a reseller and have a client portal I have set up mag devices before but not a smart tv of the LG type

i received the Mac code and set up aline and it's enabled in the portal but the tv will not connect do I need to send a link to the owner of the tv and if so where do I get that link from

thanks

wwe

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
have you loaded the m3u on the sip site? you create a line.. not a mag device for a smart tv

Reactions: wwe

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Ah thank you mate how do I get back mag line into my account can an admin please do this for me I will set up a line for the lg

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
have you loaded the m3u on the sip site? you create a line.. not a mag device for a smart tv

Hi hi mate do download the line and if so which one for lg tv as there are many lines

thanks