• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

leo nilsson

Reseller
Dec 22, 2016
Reseller ID
leo nilsson
efter uppgradin mag 250 with new soft from december 19 is dead end canr start- have enybody same solution pleas?

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
same problem here, ordered from aliexpress (mag reseller, has "original" hologram labeln on box !!!) 5 peaces, all of theme dead after newest firmware from infomir

Mrphysique

Dec 26, 2017
When the box loads, I see a bunch of garbled characters instead of tv channel list, looks like computer programming language. I diagnose the line via the dashboard and I get the message "the line has an issue with channel list 216" clicking resolve request does not fix the problem. Any ideas?

Gks

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys

so i get this error wrong signature that i cant fix after trying everything i can found on the net

Ive done the df setting reset
tried different firmwares to install with the same error Both through the portal and the bios, although when in bios it doesnt find the files on the usb, i suspect it doesnt read the usb when in bios

i got subscription left but providor got closed down so i did a reset

did he put some restrictions in that i cant unlock?

And it says
current version 0
descriptin: factory image
date: invalid date

when trying to download an update through their sites it finds the new version but wont download it

at first i thought maybe they sold me a fake but thats not the case from what ive seen

Trying for 2 days now

help :(

Gks

Jan 14, 2018
After a few hours trying i got multicast to at least do something but it gets stuck on reception of an image is started
goes on for about 20 min until mc is crashing

bakir

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,I have problem with mag 25x recivers,where recivers goes off(JUST STOPPED) in some times after 30 minutes,sometimes 1,2,3 hours..and they need to plug off power cable and turn it on again..and process restarting again after some times??Also I cant update image anymore on mag 250,worked perfectly for years but,problems starterd before 10 days..any solutions???Thanks

Reactions: Mikeios

deltagsm

Jul 25, 2016
Reseller ID
deltagsm
Reason your boxes are dead is because the latest software was a clone killer

irp63

Oct 1, 2017
Wen there is multi sub´s i have problems to find SWE sub´s, it´s like i have to small screen. How do i show all sub´s?

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Hello, i have the possibility to reflash the mag250 from deat to life

Triton

Reactions: retro