• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Magrich

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everybody, i have succesfully flashed my dead mag250 back to life. I used a jtag to programm the bootloader back to flash

regards Triton
Would you be able to flash my mag 250 for a fee as I’m not very savvy about technology?
Hi, i think if we can ship the board only within an envelopp, i think it will be cheap the send it. are you from uk ?
the only thing that i need to know is serial number and mac address
Yes I could send the board only with the serial and Mac enclosed.. How much would it cost me and are you in the uk?

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
I will order the goods tomorrow, after you flash and get box working triton , does it the try to update to r22 again ?. Mine update befor it connects to server

thanks

Hi, you can nevermore update to r22, this firmware is a clone killer. Last working Firmware is about July 2017. You have to check that you have the autoupdate disabled

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Would you be able to flash my mag 250 for a fee as I’m not very savvy about technology?
Hi, i think if we can ship the board only within an envelopp, i think it will be cheap the send it. are you from uk ?
Yes I could send the board only with the serial and Mac enclosed.. How much would it cost me and are you in the uk?

Hi, i live in switzerland. I have calculated the coast for send them back, it is about 8 £. But 8 £ transfering hmmmm,
i think that makes not sense. If it cost not more than 8 £, i will send it back for free

Magrich

Feb 28, 2018

Hi, i live in switzerland. I have calculated the coast for send them back, it is about 8 £. But 8 £ transfering hmmmm,
i think that makes not sense. If it cost not more than 8 £, i will send it back for free
That sounds good to me.. If you have paypal I can send you the money as I appreciate your effort. I could also make a bank transfer. If you give me your address I’ll send the board to you.

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeios

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018

Magrich

Feb 28, 2018

That sounds good to me.. If you have paypal I can send you the money as I appreciate your effort. I could also make a bank transfer. If you give me your address I’ll send the board to you.
My email
renglefi@gmail.com

Oscarcolo

Jul 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Oscarcolo
Hi Triton
Really struggling to understand how to set parts up ,if I where to send them to you would you put them together for me if if any could ( for a fee of course ) would much appreciate it

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
Hi Triton
Really struggling to understand how to set parts up ,if I where to send them to you would you put them together for me if if any could ( for a fee of course ) would much appreciate it

Hi Oscarcolo, i can build one for you. I have Parts left to build one. You can send me the Coast over Paypal ok ? Where do you live ? (for calculating shipping coast)
And i need your Adress. You can send the Adress to mag250@funnymail.de (for the next 24h)

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
Gents , this is a very easy mode to do , the ribbon cable connector is not essential , you can just solder your needed wires to the programmer and pin-outs on the board, the rest of the Jtag and serial method is pretty straight forward.

betek

Mar 7, 2018
Hello, in the beginning I will say that I do not speak English. she writes with a translator ... :)

I have mag250, software 0.2.18-r22, I watch normal internet TV, everything is ok. However, if I leave the decoder turned on or off for the night, in the morning I have to turn off the decoder every day because it is suspended and nothing can be done ... I no longer have ideas for a solution, can anyone help?