• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

arbra

Mar 20, 2018
Hi all

I'm new here and would like to watch Netflix, Youtube and other movies on streaming site with my Mag 250. Navigating to these sites isn't a problem but when i want to 'press' play nothing happens... Am I doing something wrong ? The Mag has the latest updated of december 2017.

Any help would be much appreciated

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Triton,

just an an update to let you know the equipment arrived and got the box working again but after a few days it died again. I reflashed with the unbrick software last night and all was fine again until an hour ago when it died once again. Anything you can think of that I may be doing wrong. Thanks.

Mike.

asif khan

Mar 3, 2018
Reseller ID
star
Hi Triton,

just an an update to let you know the equipment arrived and got the box working again but after a few days it died again. I reflashed with the unbrick software last night and all was fine again until an hour ago when it died once again. Anything you can think of that I may be doing wrong. Thanks.

Mike.
click on device info and upload this screen shot.

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Oscarcolo,

I have made sure that autoupdate software is set to disabled so in theory I assume it would not update. Is there anyway to check that you may know of when the box is reverting to not powering up again. Thanks.

Mike.

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
The problem you have is your are only fixing the bootloader , you need to reflash the older firmware that does not contain the clone killer image.

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Triton,

Mike.
click on device info and upload this screen shot.
Hi asif,

Unfortunetly I can’t access device info at the minute as the box is dead again. Will have to go through unbrick procedure again. Thanks.

Mike.

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018
The problem you have is your are only fixing the bootloader , you need to reflash the older firmware that does not contain the clone killer image.
Hi Koevoet,

Thanks will give that a try. I incorrectly assumed it was updating more then the bootliader. Thanks once again.

Mike.

asif khan

Mar 3, 2018
Reseller ID
star
flash box with R19 firmware only ..

when you go into device info you should see this..

AJP007

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,
I have searched and found nothing, looking for answers about multi Audio availability on Mag Boxes,
SmarTV and Enigma2.
it seems that there is NO solution as yet or is there.?

sandy 22

Mar 14, 2018
Reseller ID
na
mite sound realy thick can manage to do most of the prosses just that carnt do the note pad part when i open it up and scroll to bottom to do mac/sn it is not there to edit tryed opening with wordpad and notepad and it is not there what am i doing rong

sandy 22

Mar 14, 2018
Reseller ID
na
thank for fast reply yes have done that and it is nothing like that is shown in instructions thats why i did try notepad and wordpad just to try

sandy 22

Mar 14, 2018
Reseller ID
na
sorted it just used my old xp computer but now cannot get past the load C:\\ u-boot.o just keep saying no such file it is not has esay as it looks where am i going rong