• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Gerben van Dam

Sep 12, 2017
Reseller ID
PC Westland Service
sorry to tell you, but this feature is not available mean recordiing!

No we never can recording? Doesn't change with devices you have ?

TommyTV

Aug 19, 2018
My reseller has very unfortunately passed away. It was a great service and if anyone can help me find another reseller for this particular IPTV service, I would be really grateful. The portal URL is ...... Anyone know who this might be?

Orzabit

Oct 29, 2016
that sounds very dramatic. I try to use some of my connections on other sites to see if i can find out what service it belongs to.
I know the most iptv providers, can you tell me how many channels were in the list?

I am a reseller of another iptv provider or maybe it is the one you are looking for. I can make you a 24 hour free trial if you want to check it out. If it is for the mag box send me the mac id or else i can also make a line for you.

TommyTV

Aug 19, 2018
The service was first class. Along with all TV channels, there were sections for US series, old movies by type, a section The best 200 movies, 3 D movies, an audio section with classic albums, newer artists, full albums by artist. Never had any problems with streaming, always got notifications of service changes or possible interruptions. I would love be to get it back, but my reseller has unfortunately died, and taken the service information with him. Tragic.
The service wasn’t cheap, but really good.

Ax Garcia

Aug 28, 2018
I tryed to update it just now, but I received the message: "Wrong signature". I've read somewhere on the internet that the provider can lock the device in way that it doen't allow it to accept updates from someone other that the provider themselves, though I'm not sure if that is the case here. Can anybody please explain?
I got exactly the same wrong signature message. can someone tell us how to modify the MAC ADDRESS so we can activate the box. The mac address appear register to another seller

JohnStackIPTV

Swedish Reseller
Reseller
Jan 22, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
JohnStackIPTV
I think we are not using the same terms. A box with a different portal whose's payment has expired and the screen says STB blocked, can easily be flashed with a USB etc etc. But if your suppliers gives you a free mag box with your subscription, he will have put a code in the firmware to stop people using the box anywhere else. This box cannot be flashed (at least not been able to yet) while I flashed/booted 100's of other boxes.

Wrong Signature will appear when you try to upgrade firmware.
Its like 4me2know is saying. Somehow they put a code in the firmware so it can not be flashed. I tried all these method aswell on some of my clients mag boxes (who all came from the same providor) but it was not possible to flash them. Wrong signature came up. They went back and told him to remove it but he said its not possible (bullshit ofcourse).
This was 6 month ago, maybe someone have find a way to do it now.

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
Hello :)
I'm going to make custom firmware for MAG 250. I've some ideas of functions that I can add to it so decided to share them with you. It shouldn't block using IPTV.Community portal because customizations will be done mostly in embedded portal and won't delete any files of it. Of course I'll test this firmware :)

I'll publish more information in specially created for this website. Unfortunately can't publish a link because it's my first post ;/ I'll publish it later and publish in this post my plans for images (sth like roadmap, quote from website):

Planned customizations
  • Unlocking functions restricted by Infomir to some STBs:
    • Some settings (e.g. short setup wizard and enhanced speed test);
    • Embedded app store;
    • Games and Playkey (if it’s able to use);
    • Picture-in-Picture;
    • etc.
  • New applications:
    • Radio – separately from IPTV channels, maybe with function of listening in other apps.
    • Internet portals – as its name, links to external portals and useful websites and social media.
    • Online media – free application with video and audio on demand and some apps. The main problem with these app is content, if you have something great, please give a clue :)
    • Favorites – a list of your shortcuts to things you like. Something like Desktop on Windows.
    • Information – a special edition of MAG Software Portal website for STBs. There will be information about our software, latest updates and news channel.
    • etc.
  • Recovery USB support. Recovery may have options like:
    • copying your stored data (IPTV channels list, settings variables, portals and update URLs);
    • installing the latest update;
    • reseting STB to factory image;
    • etc.
  • Let user save data to the STB’s NAND. It won’t be very big memory ;) But may become useful in some situations.
There are many plans, but of course it depends on my knowledge, free time and number of interested people. So if you would be interested please write here :) And a request to admins: please don't delete thread, I'm not going to block your service ;) Obviously can add a shortcut to your portal in main menu if you'd like.

Samir1409

Dec 31, 2016
Reseller ID
samir1409
I updated to newest firmware, on the MAG, now have done a factory reset to factory image, to see if same, I will try your image, thank you

Samir1409

Dec 31, 2016
Reseller ID
samir1409
Do I download all the files from the link and put them in a folder called mag250?

I have done that and it says "no image present/found on USB"

Or just the imageupdate file?

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
No, download only Bootstrap_250 and imageupdate files. Then put them in folder mag250 which must be located at root of the pendrive.

Nepose

Sep 1, 2018
And rename file Bootstrap_250 to Bootstrap ! ! ! In spite of appeareances it's important ;)