• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Triton

Feb 12, 2016
Reseller ID
Triton
i and mikeios are still having probs with keeping box alive we are both using the larger board of the 2 that is cheaper if you search and are just wondering if this is the reson and the board is not wipping flash fully we maybe wrong just seeing if any of you have had succes with larger of the 2 boards
Pictures please of the Boards

Hakum1906

Apr 16, 2018
would it be possible to buy a service from anyone here to unbrick my 2 boxes? I'm from Denmark.

Thank you in advance

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
Okey, finally i got my Ft2232 board.
getting errors and not sure what i do really.
First, should the mag box have powersupply connected during all this ?
2nd, is my connectors on the right place ?
3rd, should jumper be set to 5v?

Attachments

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
1. The power should be connected to the mag box
2. Hard to say if they are in the correct place as you have not shown the link from PCB to MAG250
3. PCB should have the 5v jumper set.

Looking at your screenshots it looks like you have not programmed the board with the .EPT file as it does not show as STMCLite Serial port and ST Micro Connect Lite uner com port and USB controllers.

Mikeios

Feb 23, 2018
Hi Camdtv,
1. Yes you need the psu connected to magbox.

2. I can’t see the wire connections clearly but have you onmited to connect ADBUS0. I may be wrong and it’s thexway I am looking at the photo lol.

3. In gdb window it appears you have spaces in command line. Type as follows.
sh4tp STMCLT1000A:mb680:st40,debug=2

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
Gonna try again today when im not in a hurry and also install win xp on a hdd and dont try do it my self in win 10 x64

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
Gonna try again today when im not in a hurry and also install win xp on a hdd and dont try do it my self in win 10 x64
The St Micro apps are 32 bit applications , not designed to work on a 64 bit system. best you use XP or win7 32 bit

Reactions: Mikeios

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
OMG i give up soon LOL
i took my old computer installed and did everyting i think and cound write to my chip but not the template now it says ST MICRO CONECT LITE in devive manager and i cant read it anymore in Mprog :/.
there is a pin called reset but not sure if that could reset my chip somehow .

Koevoet

Mar 6, 2018
If it says micro connect in device manager then it is programmed , do you see that under com port and usb settings ?

Camdtv

Feb 17, 2018
Yes and then i could read and write in mprog but suddenly i cant do that anymore and it only shows as stmicro and says error on the drivers -:/
And cant find how to use the reset pin​