• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

duim

Nov 27, 2016
The issue persists during premier league games. Any chance to tell when you would be able to sort this out? What's latest on this?

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
Only UK channels not working
other are working
I am in UK using my phone on vodafone ( uk is blocked)
i'm from Israel and same situation.
UK channels don't work already 10 days
everyone can give me answer?
now very many channels don't working
British- 2 days ago start work for me only sports channels. another not working
Denmark-all channels not working
Bulgaria-all channels not working
Germany-all channels not working
Finland-all channels not working
India-all channels not working
Albania-all channels not working
Greece-all channels not working
Norweg-all channels not working

when is be worked?

korvitz

Apr 17, 2017
agree with you.many channels not work and nothing fixed.shit:smilingimp:
before better than now. but after reconstruction, old rapid now not exist:rage:
are absent sait, support and all only resellers.
and how now have refund????

tarkanuk

Reseller
Nov 25, 2015
might as well close the whole forum, nothing but complaints and silence from rapid

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
Only UK channels not working
other are working
I am in UK using my phone on vodafone ( uk is blocked)
i'm from Israel and same situation.
UK channels don't work already 10 days
everyone can give me answer?
now very many channels don't working
British- 2 days ago start work for me only sports channels. another not working
Denmark-all channels not working
Bulgaria-all channels not working
Germany-all channels not working
Finland-all channels not working
India-all channels not working
Albania-all channels not working
Greece-all channels not working
Norweg-all channels not working

when is be worked?
channels still not work.when is be worked? why not respond from administration???

sturbidag

Sep 21, 2017
Reseller ID
none
can i have answer when all me work from my post #64?
if really,i want be with a patience but now my good tone step by step goes down.
i pay money and i dont have for what i pay.
i have only stupid ignore from administration and many not worked channels(or maybe administrations not exist the?
this situations like a scam- take a money and dont give normal servis.

Lalablah

Jan 21, 2017
Has anybody this this yellow router from amazon? Can anyone confirm it works? And at what speeds?

I bought nordvpn in the hope to get a vpn set up on a router. However i was told this from a ebay vpn router seller..."Last week nord vpn killed access to PPTP protocol and now will work with only OPenVPN which will give you speed of about 7Mbs.
I have just added this to the descriptions to clarify, I no longer recommend this router for NordVPN"

This is a shame as ive purchased a dedicated ip from nordvpn and am now told i will only get speeds of 7mb/s and if i want higher speeds i would have to invest in a more expensive router. This is becoming a real expense.i think i may have to give up on all this

Lalablah

Jan 21, 2017
Final question...is there any good android tv boxes that emulate a mag and that you can also install play store company vpn provider apps onto? So that way would solve a lot of hassle. As i really like the way the mag works....when it works!!

Lalablah

Jan 21, 2017
Today the liverpool man u match was working no problems without a vpn... uk provider: EE

Can anyone confirm if the 3pm games worked? I was not around then to check.

IanUK

Jul 4, 2017
UK Sports channels - BT & Sky are fine during EPL, but almost everything else is down - NBC Sports for example - Portugal Sport 1-5 - Bein Sport TH 1-4 etc

If I use a VPN they work again, so still some blocks going on.

just FYI.

Jamietd

Reseller
Jul 3, 2016
Reseller ID
Has anybody this this yellow router from amazon? Can anyone confirm it works? And at what speeds?

I bought nordvpn in the hope to get a vpn set up on a router. However i was told this from a ebay vpn router seller..."Last week nord vpn killed access to PPTP protocol and now will work with only OPenVPN which will give you speed of about 7Mbs.
I have just added this to the descriptions to clarify, I no longer recommend this router for NordVPN"

This is a shame as ive purchased a dedicated ip from nordvpn and am now told i will only get speeds of 7mb/s and if i want higher speeds i would have to invest in a more expensive router. This is becoming a real expense.i think i may have to give up on all this
I tested it today and great bit of kit for the money!

Reactions: bassit

Lalablah

Jan 21, 2017

I tested it today and great bit of kit for the money!
Hi what speeds are you getting with this box and with what vpn provider are you with?

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
This is not just a UK thing i am now getting reports on german/spanish football being blocked. i.e black screen just before a match and then back on when its finished, and i live in tenerife so its not just the UK, so it looks like rapid is being block not country?

Anyway this can be fixed?

onlineTv

Reseller
Dec 16, 2016
Reseller ID
onlineTvtech
Hello,
I totally agree with you! I have the same problem for a week and nothing is done ...
every evening at about 21h are all Portuguese, Italian, Spanish channels down in Germany and then suddenly they go back from about 23h.
have already made many tickets but always with the same answer the ISP would block what I do not believe at all
because there are always all ISP telecom, Unitymedia, O2 always at the same time ..
Have friends who are also Rapid reseller from Portugal, Malta, and where it is the same problem ...
that can not possibly be ISP blocking ..
This is a rapid problem ...
I do not write any more tickes now if they do not fix the next days I will have to change the IPTV provider because my customers are angry ... and I want to keep my word with the customers ...
and keep my honor

Reactions: spec119

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
well I'm very unhappy to solve the blocking problem I have pesauded my customers to purchase a vpn and for mag users a vpn router and was just sending rapid a request to allow user vpn permission now last night I sent a request and they told me vpn not allowed anymore as they solved the blocking issues so now I have all these customers waiting for me to fit vpn routers and I look like an idiot in their eyes and little or no explaination from rapid the usual lack of customer care :-(