• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Match-day Blockage

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Final question...is there any good android tv boxes that emulate a mag and that you can also install play store company vpn provider apps onto? So that way would solve a lot of hassle. As i really like the way the mag works....when it works!!
Mag410 works great with stbemu

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Last week I requested a user to be allowed vpn rapid responded and said blocking has been fixed so vpn not permitted well today got loads of compalints from customers mainly on BT and VM black screen so Rapid let us have vpn as the blocking is clearly not resolved or we just find another provider simple you need to do something about this banning vpn is just crazy

Reactions: johnmorra

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Has anybody this this yellow router from amazon? Can anyone confirm it works? And at what speeds?

I bought nordvpn in the hope to get a vpn set up on a router. However i was told this from a ebay vpn router seller..."Last week nord vpn killed access to PPTP protocol and now will work with only OPenVPN which will give you speed of about 7Mbs.
I have just added this to the descriptions to clarify, I no longer recommend this router for NordVPN"

This is a shame as ive purchased a dedicated ip from nordvpn and am now told i will only get speeds of 7mb/s and if i want higher speeds i would have to invest in a more expensive router. This is becoming a real expense.i think i may have to give up on all this
Rapid have told me they are not allowing vpn anymore as blocking is fixed really total nonsense

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Well blocking is back and not getting proper answers from admins about vpn this is really essential in the UK they sent me a alternative m3u but can't use this in XE Editor :-( come on Rapid support your customers

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
more complaints from customers with black screens and yes no help from admins won't permit vpn total nonsense

hozie

Aug 16, 2018
I wonder also about this decission, anyone knowing the reason not allowing VPN?

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
They don't like UK users, won't give us a proper channel order nor the ability to use VPN to protect our interests and allow us to watch content we've paid for.

Reactions: spec119

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
well just getting complaint after complaint rapid not even responding how poor can it get

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Gone. For me too it’s a nightmare

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
It is a shambles rapid sent me an alternative url still blocked they abruptly told me vpn not allowed under any circumstances not even polite spenst over 4k euros past year they will not accept responsibility and their solution fails to resolve

Reactions: n00bmario

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
It worked for me but the football has finished

Sparks86

Aug 7, 2016
England
Just an update, I'm from the UK, I've had no issues at all with the football over the weekend and no issue with the service at all.

Question I've got for all the people having issues what you using?

1. What UK provider do you have?
2. What device do you use? m3u? Mag?
3. Do you use stream editor yes or no?

As I've recently changed provider and device, with no issues since.

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Just an update, I'm from the UK, I've had no issues at all with the football over the weekend and no issue with the service at all.

Question I've got for all the people having issues what you using?

1. What UK provider do you have?
2. What device do you use? m3u? Mag?
3. Do you use stream editor yes or no?

As I've recently changed provider and device, with no issues since.
please tell us what you have

Sparks86

Aug 7, 2016
England
please tell us what you have
The new Mag box 322 is it ?

Run though stream editor pro mag portal as you can edit the list to look good. (Easier to find channels)

And I've moved away from BT internet as these block almost everything

Hope this helps but I've had no issues since works a treat. I guess M3U would work too not tried as of yet.

I think the main issue is if your with providers like Virgin / BT / Sky (stay away)

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Has the football blocking been sorted as I’m now not confident is selling systems to Uk clients because of this problem.

Other iptv services are working fine in the Uk so I am being told is there an update

Thanks

DJRonny

Jan 20, 2016
New York
Reseller ID
Cobra
well just getting complaint after complaint rapid not even responding how poor can it get
Hey mate,can you ask your customers who have been reporting blockings in the uk what internet service they are using? If Sky, have they switch off the Sky broadband shield ? If BT, have they turned off the Smart Hub ? i also have few friends and families in the uk and they did not complain over any blocking issues this weekend. So can you check with your clients and update us about it. Would be good to know their network suppliers and if they still get the blockings even if they switch off the Shield and the Smart hub etc etc. Thanks

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
Hey mate,can you ask your customers who have been reporting blockings in the uk what internet service they are using? If Sky, have they switch off the Sky broadband shield ? If BT, have they turned off the Smart Hub ? i also have few friends and families in the uk and they did not complain over any blocking issues this weekend. So can you check with your clients and update us about it. Would be good to know their network suppliers and if they still get the blockings even if they switch off the Shield and the Smart hub etc etc. Thanks
Hi mate are you saying that bt Smart hub and sky shield should be on or off and also one of my customers is with plusnet